Persona 3 Reload

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A total remake of the game. I never played it when it came out, so I can't wait to play this! It comes out on February 24th, 2024. It's coming to Gamepass!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mourg

Trakanon Raider
Nice, 4th time I'll be buying this game. It was my entry point into Persona. Nostalgia++

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hearing they went with a completely new voice cast was disappointing. Most don't seem too bad, except for Akihiko. Also, it's based on vanilla P3. Supposedly most of the FES/Portable stuff will be included though, just not The Answer or the female protagonist which aren't much of a loss. Overall it looks like P3 in the P5 engine, which should be fantastic.

spronk

FPS noob
should stay on gamepass for 1 year and thats a great way to play since its cross-save/play on pc and xbox. i'm just finishing P5 Royale on xbox, been playing for over 8 months a few hours a month, up to ~110 hours now and probably 10 hours away from 100%.

i look forward to this, although it is kinda weird they released a straight up port of P3/P4 like 8 months ago and now are releasing remasters of P3. I wonder why they don't also do remasters of P1 and P2 or a full blown remaster of P4G. Haven't played anything but Persona 5 really, although I do have p4g on my vita.

still haven't played Persona 5 Strikers either, and Persona 5 Tactics is coming out soon too. Its like the Yakuza games, every time you think you are catching up to the series they just put out a ton of new stuff and remasters.

Araxen

The game is out if you do the New Zealand trick on Xbox. It looks gorgeous! It's a whole a new game for me since I never played it when it first came out.

It's going to be the first Xbox X game I complete. lol

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is a good one. I liked the ongoing Tartarus side-dungeon that you've got kinda going on in the background for the whole game. Definitely spent the most time in that part back in 2008.

Araxen

I finally finished the game, and 100% it achievement wise. I think out of 3, 4, and 5. This one has the best story. 4 I think has better music. That's not to discount this game's music. It's great as well. I just like 4's more maybe because it was my first Persona game.

JRPG of the year!

DLC is coming out, and you can get it with game pass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah DLC store page is up and free for gamepass members which is awesome. i've been playing on xbox with the GP version and no issues at all, can even jump over to the PC version with cross play same save although I haven't tried.

i'm about halfway through the game, first time ever playing it. its ok, i don't think (so far) its as good as P5 but the setting is interesting. Its definitely japanese pedo adjacent though and some of the characters are weird as fuck.

can't believe the DLC adds another 30 hours of game, i already feel kinda done with P3 and I don't even know how much more i have and the story is pretty bland so far although in true persona fashion I expect it to go insane soon enough

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
I finally finished the game, and 100% it achievement wise. I think out of 3, 4, and 5. This one has the best story. 4 I think has better music. That's not to discount this game's music. It's great as well. I just like 4's more maybe because it was my first Persona game.

JRPG of the year!

DLC is coming out, and you can get it with game pass.

IMO, 3 has the best theme (memento mori).

4 has the comfiest setting and the best cast.

5 has the most style (or had the most style on release). Might have the best music as well, but 4 is tied or very, very close.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
yeah DLC store page is up and free for gamepass members which is awesome. i've been playing on xbox with the GP version and no issues at all, can even jump over to the PC version with cross play same save although I haven't tried.

i'm about halfway through the game, first time ever playing it. its ok, i don't think (so far) its as good as P5 but the setting is interesting. Its definitely japanese pedo adjacent though and some of the characters are weird as fuck.

can't believe the DLC adds another 30 hours of game, i already feel kinda done with P3 and I don't even know how much more i have and the story is pretty bland so far although in true persona fashion I expect it to go insane soon enough

P3 doesn't really go insane until like the last 10% IIRC. For the most part I found the main story to be on the slow side since I wasn't into the sim aspects as much as the dungeons/combat and spent most of my time doing Tartarus for that reason.