Planescape Torment Kickstarter: A spiritual sequel to be set in Monte Cook's Numenera

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I kickstarted this but I don't want to play it until it's finished.. is this really a beta or is it essentially complete?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
As of the beta release last week it's still missing large chunks. It was put up for Steam Early Access today, I'm not sure if that came with a patch.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Steam page seems to imply they're only releasing the 1st chapter for beta testing, the rest will be released at official launch.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I kickstarted this but I don't want to play it until it's finished.. is this really a beta or is it essentially complete?
Hey Guys.

Its definitely very beta... I tried it for a bit and decided to wait a few months. I wouldn't bother jumping in on this for a while.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, at least most of the early reviews seem decent
I picked this up awhile ago on early access and only just yesterday actually sat down with it.

The intro is top notch. I died in the first three minutes of playing going in cold just based on choices I made in the opening dialogue.

And my death was friggin awesome.

It was all text, but I literally got a game over screen.

So I'm expecting good things from this.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
They just announced that the game is finally going to be 'released' Feb 28 2017.. Good news!

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Yes Indeed. I spent some time over the last week playing and it is much improved from what I saw several months ago. Definitely worth jumping in. Its a very interesting world you are exploring here, tons of puzzles everywhere you look and shit to figure out, very strong in the R
of RPG. You can avoid combat with other skills to progress.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Glad to hear this. I'm waiting for official launch before diving in, but I have been oh so tempted many times over the past year.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I started really getting into it this weekend, but I'm going to stop playing and wait for the final release, I think. So far, it seems pretty good, though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kickstarted like day one. Haven't touched it and I'm really looking forward to the release!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

5eEqN.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
How much are they adding between now and Feb release? I want to play but I don't want to start over in a month!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Haven't been this excited for a game since Wasteland II. Planescape is/was my favorite game ever. I'll be waiting until Feb 28th 'cause I want it on PS4, but those of you playing it early access please provide feedback so far.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Haven't been this excited for a game since Wasteland II. Planescape is/was my favorite game ever. I'll be waiting until Feb 28th 'cause I want it on PS4, but those of you playing it early access please provide feedback so far.
I started it last week and played a couple hours and stopped, but I only stopped because I didn't want to miss something they might be adding on full release. I really wanted to keep playing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I started it last week and played a couple hours and stopped, but I only stopped because I didn't want to miss something they might be adding on full release. I really wanted to keep playing.

I'm just waiting to full release.