Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
They could do shit like Spin the Pokestop to get some items plus a QR code that gets scsnned to get 20% off a big Mac once a day or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wonder how much it would cost to get your house turned into a pokestop or a gym. Next level p2w

Gym would probably a bit awkward now that I think about it, don't want people sitting outside your house grinding gym battles, but walking by to spin a pokestop would be no biggie.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Starbucks near me turned into a gym instead of a stop, so, I'll continue to not go near it.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
They added the Johto "baby" pokemon today they can only be hatched from eggs.

Swipe those credit cards and buy those incubators while walking in 20 inches of snow.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
6 or 7 pokemons only from eggs, and pikachu's have a hat now..

that's it? really?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny thing is there are no good baby pokemon until Gen 4. Gen 4 added Munchlax, Riolu, and Budew, with Togekiss, Magmortar, and Electivire being added as third stage evolutions for Togepi-Togetic, Magby-Magmar, and Elekid-Electabuzz.

In fact, Gen 4 has the only good baby pokemon evolutions for Go's gym fighting formula. The other babies evolve into trash like Wobbuffet and Sudowoodo.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sure but most people give no fucks about gyms. I haven't bothered with one in like a month.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sure but most people give no fucks about gyms. I haven't bothered with one in like a month.

What in the good god damn fuck is the point of catching them all if you don't force sapient creatures to engage in brutal gladiator style combat for your own amusement?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have to retract my statement, I left a Pokemon in the new Starbucks gym because red team took control finally in an area that's being dominated by Mystic.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Caught a Santa Pikachu this morning at my Starbucks.

Sprint is also paying for their stores to be Pokestops. The Sprint and Starbucks stops are practically overlapping at my local stores .

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Nabbed my own Santa Hat Pikachu on the way home. They show up in the nearby pokemon with the hat on. I'm not sure if every Pikachu is now Santa hat, and whether they are more common or not, but I never see Pikachu on my walk to and from work and there was one there on the way home tonight.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
Xmas Pikachu seems more common... "the word" is that if you evolve an xmas Pikachu you get a xmas Raichu... 25 candy to go

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Started again after autumn break. Did the CP change what 'mons are good or was it merely a calculation change, and they do the same damage as before? Any changes in the list of good/average/bad pokemons?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Started again after autumn break. Did the CP change what 'mons are good or was it merely a calculation change, and they do the same damage as before? Any changes in the list of good/average/bad pokemons?
Not really. Made Rhyhorn, Vaporeon and Gyrados better.