Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
They are like Ghastlys on Halloween.
Yup. I caught only two Pikachus in the entire 6 weeks I was playing this summer, both of them at the same location. 5 since I restarted last week, and most of that week was "let's catch one Pidgey to the daily bonus".

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Santa Pikacu is a bit more common than regular Pikachu but I'm not exactly tripping over them in my area. It doesn't help that it's only 15 degrees outside right now but I keep tab on my radar throughout the day. In the past couple of days I've seen three Santa Pikachus on radar. The first time was while I was at Starbucks and he spawned on top of me as I was in line. The other two times I was at home and wasn't about to go outside in said 15 degree weather to chase him down since I caught the one at Starbucks. I'd like to get a few more for a Santa Raichu but it's not a priority for me.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've seen 3, they are uncommon now, maybe slightly higher than the spawn rate of your regional pokemon? Nowhere near Ghastly levels.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I had yet to see any santa pika's but yesterday I caught two in a row. Just RNG doing its thing.

Someone mentioned gastly above, I have only ever caught one of those in my entire time playing.

Sterling

El Presidente
I had yet to see any santa pika's but yesterday I caught two in a row. Just RNG doing its thing.

Someone mentioned gastly above, I have only ever caught one of those in my entire time playing.
Did you not play during the Halloween event? Because Ghastly was more common than Pidgey during that.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have been seeing the Xmas had Pikachu everywhere even caught a few raichu with hats, but hatched about 10 eggs and not a fucking single baby yet

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
I have been seeing the Xmas had Pikachu everywhere even caught a few raichu with hats, but hatched about 10 eggs and not a fucking single baby yet
Nothing but babies since release from 10 k eggs... thanks for diluting the possibility of a Lapras... baby Electrobuzz and Jynx ffs... baby pikachu frmo a 2k egg though

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Guess not. I've been playing since beta and only caught one / hatched two during Halloween event. Also have yet to get a snorlax/lapras and my only dratini came from an egg. Buddied with my haunter and I'm up to 80 candies.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So, got the new version with the Christmas decorations load screen. Looks like we're going to find gift boxes this weekend.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So out of boredom I decided to fire up Pokemans for the first time in ages. Now that it's so easy to train a gym up, both gyms in town are lvl 10 team instinct controlled. I apparently have absolutely zero way to earn coins now.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So out of boredom I decided to fire up Pokemans for the first time in ages. Now that it's so easy to train a gym up, both gyms in town are lvl 10 team instinct controlled. I apparently have absolutely zero way to earn coins now.

What are you a pussy? Is your Eeveelution army for nothing? Rip those gyms down and establish your dominance. Gyms are actually pretty hard to train up now.

Plus catch a special Christmas Pikachu.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What are you a pussy? Is your Eeveelution army for nothing? Rip those gyms down and establish your dominance. Gyms are actually pretty hard to train up now.

Plus catch a special Christmas Pikachu.
If he's team instinct would he be stuck and unable to get coins unless someone else takes them?