Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What are you a pussy? Is your Eeveelution army for nothing? Rip those gyms down and establish your dominance. Gyms are actually pretty hard to train up now.

Plus catch a special Christmas Pikachu.

I am team instinct you goddamn mong. I'd walk all over those gyms if they were red or blue.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I am team instinct you goddamn mong. I'd walk all over those gyms if they were red or blue.

Oh. You're Team Instinct... I'm so sorry.... I didn't know.

YITYfel.jpg

0FO85y3.gif

0FO85y3.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pretty much. Had no idea about the pop imbalance when I started the game so just picked at random.

How the fuck did you forget all the 'THATS NOT A FEAROW' jokes?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Niantics idea of a Christmas special:

buy 2 incubators for 250
buy 4 incubators for 550
buy 6 incubators for 1500

These cocksuckers :D

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
My missus has been playing awhile, I decided to jump in and start playing 2 weeks ago so we could team up to take down gyms in the area. I'm level 14 now, I haven't spent any dust/candies at all, and play from a town of 20k people in the suburbs. I've read I should be either bubble-strating gyms for xp, and pidegy grinding until I get to 25 or something. Opinions on a fresh start strategy?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My missus has been playing awhile, I decided to jump in and start playing 2 weeks ago so we could team up to take down gyms in the area. I'm level 14 now, I haven't spent any dust/candies at all, and play from a town of 20k people in the suburbs. I've read I should be either bubble-strating gyms for xp, and pidegy grinding until I get to 25 or something. Opinions on a fresh start strategy?

Close app. Hold down finger on app until icons start shaking. Press little X on upper right hand corner of app icon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

1. Toss everything if it doesn't appraise 100%. need team name to tell you exactly how to tell.
2. Level to 20, then use all your incubators to clear out your inventory. Level 20 is the first cap, for egg hatches in particular.
3. never power anything up before evolving it, especially if it can have super derpy movesets like the bellsprout and oddish line.
4. Follow your girl around, plop a pokemon in whenever she takes a gym, and then cash out when she does. You'll hardly be any help for now anyways, but all these coins -> more incubators -> get a good combat pokemon faster.

Bubble strat for exp, if it even works, is nonsense. You don't get dust or candies. There's little point in being level 30 when you can't power up your pokemon.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Catch pidgey caterpie weedle and evolve them all under lucky egg.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Niantics idea of a Christmas special:

buy 2 incubators for 250
buy 4 incubators for 550
buy 6 incubators for 1500

These cocksuckers :D
Bought one, then today tried to buy a second box, and it says that my collection is complete. So, you can only buy one?

If I'd known, I would have saved for a medium box, same saving of 50 over individual incubators, plus 2 extra incense.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Order new iPad on the 23rd, Next day freight. Con note says 30th for delivery. Sits in local depot for 2 days. Won't see iPad until the 2nd. Just wants to play Pokemon. FML.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This nest migration is awesome. only lost Onyx, and I got enough and a good one for Steelix from it, and gained Bulbasaur and Exeggute or whatever for it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Slowly been grinding away at this lately with my girlfriend, just got to level 21 moments ago and shit that difficulty spike is real lol. First Pokemon I tried to catch after dinging was a 98 CP Weedle and it took 8 pokeballs.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
There's a Valentine's Day event coming.

• Starting Feb 8 11 am PST - Feb 15 11 am PST

• Double candy for buddies, hatching, transferring, and catching.

• Higher chance of clefable and other adorable pink pokemon.

• Smoochum, cleffa and igglybuff have higher hatch rates.

• Lures last for 6 hours.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I've gotten so many god damn Chansey during this event that I now have an 80% IV with perfect moveset leveled to max at 26. Also since the candy values are all doubled I finally got a Charizard today after picking a Charmander at launch.

Still no Snorlax, Dragonite or Gyrados. I did find a 114cp Muk in a Ralph's parking lot the other day though.