Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I found a nest of Porygon that appeared for the Valentines Event so I have all the Gen 1 Pokemon I need for future generation evolutions like Chansey, Porygon, Onix, Lickitung etc.

Still need a few baby Pokemon but meh. I'm level 32, have 600k dust and 3000 Pidgey candy saved and that's just from playing when I walk to and from work.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Tracking is still pretty dependent on pokestops, Tuco

Well for you guys maybe... We don't have pokestop tracking in Japan. We have this though.

EIbBKsU.jpg

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
My town has 9 pokestops total =\

Rural Michigan

So jelly every time I see you post anything chrys.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I think apps like that are crowdsourced now? So they won't work in a small town like mine.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
All the new additions are awesome, wife is going nuts. But the server is dying now just like on launch.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I caught four new ones today sitting in my recliner. I like this update.

I've managed to get most of the way through level 25 and I have still never visited a gym.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Server issues got a lot better after my last post.

Today I caught: snubble, chikorita, hoothoot, natu, sentret, murkrow, granbull, blissey, teddiursa, dunsparce, slugma, houndour, espeon and umbreon.

Best day since launch!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Did they change the angle on curve balls? I cannot for the life of me throw them like I used to before the new Pokemon set came out.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Also, kind of grump that I didn't see any Chanseys and not a single goddamn Clefairy during the Valentine's shit. Was pretty much solely Jigglypuffs, Eggsecutes and the rare Lickitung. I still have yet to see enough Clefairys in the world just to evolve one.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did they change the angle on curve balls? I cannot for the life of me throw them like I used to before the new Pokemon set came out.
Yeah they tweaked it. Mons also have different dodges now, left/right, figure eight, birds fly up higher, etc.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Pinap berries are a great addition for rare Pokemon. Getting double the candy from a catch is awesome.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Went to Red Bank NJ yesterday

Got a larvitar,Dragonite,all three starters,mantine,Macargo,Lapras,Rhydon,Golem and bunch of uncommon shit.

The place is truly the best.