Pokemans and how to catch them with your phone - friend codes in OP

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Got a Dragon Scale on my 14,550th pokestop. It's a nice round number so I want to see when I get my next item to see if it's based on number of pokestops spun.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm at 59/70 for Johto. The 2nd gens seem much more common, especially evolved forms, than gen 1 mon's were. I caught all 3 forms of Totodile in the wild, two forms of Cyndaquil and two forms of Chikorita. I am going to finish the Johto starters before I finish the Kanto ones. Haven't seen a god damn Squirtle for over a month.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Haven't seen a single Johto starter yet. Just more of the same shit like with gen 1, instead with hoot hoots and sentrets instead of pidgeys and rats.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder if they added seasonal spawns? I'd love all these Swinub to turn into Mareep this month for Spring.

Or it could be based on latitude like Corsola is.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
New Migration...Kicking myself for not jumping on the Totodile nest when I had the chance.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I've had problems lately with the game. Game starts ok, displays everything fine, but pokestop don't show when selected; berries lock for 30s and display error, and so on. Some days it works, others it's shit.

** EDIT ** Looks like it's fucking up with google authentication. It's fine until it tries to validate the auth token (which apparently happens after it's started). When that happens, disconnecting and reconnecting the session and the accounts.google.com page doesn't even load, or takes ages. When google auth works, all is fine.

Last edited:

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Picked up what I needed from the nests tonight. Also hatched a Miltank, which I'm rather happy about.

Finished all my item-drop Pokemon EXCEPT Sunflora and Bellossom as I've seen 0 Sunstones. Drowning in Dragon Scales though.

my Johto pokedex is up to 72. Need to figure out what I still need.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Mine is at a whopping 19. I haven't seen something new since the first week the new Pokémon came out. Cool game.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
67 here. You live in a rural area or something?

Edit, just saw this: http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/waterfestival2017

Get ready to make some waves in Pokémon GO! There’s a global Water Festival in progress, and Magikarp, Squirtle, Totodile, and friends are looking forward to celebrating with you! Starting today at 1 P.M. PDT, you’ll be more likely to encounter Magikarp, Squirtle, Totodile, and their Evolutions all around the world. Additionally, when you’re out exploring areas where Water-type Pokémon more commonly appear, you’ll have a greater chance to encounter several of the Water-type Pokémon originally discovered in the Johto region, and maybe... you might even encounter Lapras.

Also, starting later today, you’ll notice a new avatar wardrobe item—the Magikarp Hat!

The Pokémon GO Water Festival is a limited-time celebration and will come to an end on March 29, 2017, at 1 P.M. PDT, so get outside and GO catch some Water-type Pokémon!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
This is good. I've had 3 7 day streaks and yet to see one.

No shit. I've got a bunch of shit to evolve and can't. I hate the new items you need to evolve.

I'm at level 26, 151 pokeys caught. I've never been to a gym. I guess I should try that sometime.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Nope, just the suburbs. It's not that I get a shitty spawn rate on Pokémon, it's just that 100% of it is the same hot garbage all the time.

You might be stuck in a shit biome like I was. I have to go to parks/out of my biome in order to catch anything other than Rattata and Pidgey.

I made this map awhile ago, but I'll post it again.

Green areas are parks. I might have missed a few
Blue areas are fresh water waterways.
The grey area is "Urban"
The black area is a deadzone because of the imperial palace.

You can clearly see the pattern of pokemon spawns. You gotta get out of your biome if you want new stuff.

Blissey will also be completely worthless.

I know you don't play anymore, but I was totally right and you were totally wrong ;)