Pony Island

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I picked this up for $2 during some sale and didn't think about it at all until I saw it on Jimquisition's top 5 of 2016 list.

This game is fucking superb. It's basically a logic puzzle game but the whole thing is fucking with you and that really surprised me. I found it great, fresh, fun, and twisted. Like if the director of Oldboy... or Quentin Tarantino had made a video game expose. Quite short overall too.

EDIT: On second thought, don't even watch the trailer. Don't read anything about it and go in blind. It makes it better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I also enjoyed Pony Island a lot. I love when video games explore and mess around with the player/game dynamic. I stopped playing at a particularly difficult butterfly puzzle, though. Gonna have to come back to it and finish it.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Definitely a good game that will surprise you, pretty twisted and entertaining.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Here's the article that got me interested in the game in the first place. It contains some minor spoilers, though, so if you'd like to play the game with maximum surprise factor then don't read it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The last, "boss" is a trip. Excellently done.

The game faked me out that @Heallun was messaging me on steam by accessing my steam friends list. Which distracted me from the actual puzzle and caused me to fail. As I tried to tab to the steam overlay and see wtf was going on.

I about died laughing with delight when that happened. Clever shit.