Prison Break

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
38KlJOm67KyZqT9ZcBSsmET04HG.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Prison Break[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2005-08-29[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Due to a political conspiracy, an innocent man is sent to death row and his only hope is his brother, who makes it his mission to deliberately get himself sent to the same prison in order to break the both of them out, from the inside out.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

What the fuck?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Meh, I'll watch it. I love the way Purcell and Wentworth act off each other.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had to quit this show sometime in the 3rd or 4th season because it just kept jumping the shark too much. The plot just became absolutely ludicrous with shadow organizations and Illuminati type nonsense. It looks like whatever this is is continuing that trend.

Had this show been a single one-off season, it might be called one of the best shows ever. They dragged it out into terribleness though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Show was originally written to be 2 seasons. You can actually tell the happy endings scene in s2, too.
Yet they had to drag out two more seasons and on top of it the 3rd had to be wrapped up after writers strike, which turned out to be the fatal blow.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Assume it will have the same demise as "Heroes Reborn"....

Prison Break: Beating a dead horse

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Show was originally written to be 2 seasons. You can actually tell the happy endings scene in s2, too.
Yet they had to drag out two more seasons and on top of it the 3rd had to be wrapped up after writers strike, which turned out to be the fatal blow.

Wasn't it written originally as 1 short season, that was re-written and extended when it turned out to be a hit?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I never watched the old show really, but do those two guys just love to work together or are they actually related in some way? They also appeared together on CW's Flash and currently 'Legends of Tomorrow', playing the same characters they started on Flash.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
wow, saw this originally ten years ago. Might giveit a shot. Last episodes and season was dogshit though. T-bag was the reason i continued watching in the end

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I was a huge fan of the first season or two.

watched the premier episode, it seemed a little over the top and corny - just the way i like my prisonbreak. Lincoln is still a terrible actor and Michael is still the same "i talk in an angry whisper all the time" Michael. seems like more of the same, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was a huge fan of the first season or two.

watched the premier episode, it seemed a little over the top and corny - just the way i like my prisonbreak. Lincoln is still a terrible actor and Michael is still the same "i talk in an angry whisper all the time" Michael. seems like more of the same, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Yup, I am already enjoying the show in all of its ridiculous former glory.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Been bingeing the original on Netflix with the gf because she wants to watch the new season.

The original show is comically bad which makes it OK to watch. The guy who plays Michael Scofield is an hilariously awful actor.