Proposed New Rule: Ban Tanoombas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nice to see someone come to their senses and shawed a thread I expected to be shawed within 3 seconds of making yesterday.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just figured it would be shawed immediately.

Only reason I made it. I even copied and pasted like half of Keg's martial law post to construct my "proposal".

Moonbat's shit posting has been slightly less shitty and everywhere like diarrhea than it was prior to his first ban.

If I was going to propose a serious rule, it would be along the lines of Dr Mario's proposal: Three months off, three weeks on.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Emphatic no. hodj v Tanoomba is the manichean struggle of our day. Also the shitposting.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Serious question...does he chimp out anywhere besides the GG thread? I know when I see him in Other Games he seems ok.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He follows around anyone that isn't part of a majority group on the forum and white knights them basically.

• 1Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
He follows around anyone that isn't part of a majority group on the forum and white knights them basically.
I don't follow anyone around. There are a few threads I tend to be more interested in, and those are the threads I frequent. Also, I have been dogpiled on several times even when my arguments have been logically sound. Therefore, when I see people in the threads I like saying perfectly reasonable things then also getting dogpiled on, I tend to empathize with them and be supportive of them.

I don't "white knight" anybody. Being on the receiving end of a dogpile has never been the deciding factor on whether or not I'll express solidarity with someone. I'm extremely anti-corporatism and I fucking love Bernie Sanders, so Tolan was a kindred spirit who was also willing to put up with being ostracized and ridiculed for expressing these views. I don't just like him because he gets shit on, I like him because I think he's right a lot more than he's given credit for.

"White knight" is a garbage term, a way of dismissing what someone is saying without actually addressing what they're saying. Again, I have only ever argued in good faith. I will not express a point of view I don't believe in. I'm not trying to trick you, I'm not trying to play a long-term troll game, I'm simply expressing my own point of view and hoping to be judged based on my own words. I have enough faith in this community that I believe this can happen. Don't hate me for it.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Again, I have only ever argued in good faith. I will not express a point of view I don't believe in.

And this is why you will fail, every single time. The people you're arguing with are primarily:

a) Not arguing in good faith,
b) Shitposting. They may or may not agree with the point of view they're expressing. They don't care as long as it gets your goat.

Seriously, why can't you see this?

• 2Triggered

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
And this is why you will fail, every single time. The people you're arguing with are primarily:

b) Shitposting. They may or may not agree with the point of view they're expressing. They don't care as long as it gets your goat.

He reels in another one.

• 2Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I don't follow anyone around. There are a few threads I tend to be more interested in, and those are the threads I frequent. Also, I have been dogpiled on several times even when my arguments have been logically sound. Therefore, when I see people in the threads I like saying perfectly reasonable things then also getting dogpiled on, I tend to empathize with them and be supportive of them.

I don't "white knight" anybody. Being on the receiving end of a dogpile has never been the deciding factor on whether or not I'll express solidarity with someone. I'm extremely anti-corporatism and I fucking love Bernie Sanders, so Tolan was a kindred spirit who was also willing to put up with being ostracized and ridiculed for expressing these views. I don't just like him because he gets shit on, I like him because I think he's right a lot more than he's given credit for.

"White knight" is a garbage term, a way of dismissing what someone is saying without actually addressing what they're saying. Again, I have only ever argued in good faith. I will not express a point of view I don't believe in. I'm not trying to trick you, I'm not trying to play a long-term troll game, I'm simply expressing my own point of view and hoping to be judged based on my own words. I have enough faith in this community that I believe this can happen. Don't hate me for it.
:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Nationalist
Reactions: 3 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

What's your point? Just because a few bad apples try to shit up discussions I'm a part of, it doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level and it doesn't mean I have to abandon my argument. You're basically asking me why I won't allow myself to be bullied. If I can express myself honestly and with respect to logic and facts, then I'm getting what I want out of this forum. How some less mature elements respond to that is not, nor has it ever been, my responsibility.

You and I have very different ways of determining when someone "fails".

• 1Garbage

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

This is accurate.

Also I knew this thread would eventually pull the retard back to the shaw. Let's try and keep him here in his new box, fellas. Where he belongs.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry

Ridas

Pay to play forum
What's your point? Just because a few bad apples try to shit up discussions I'm a part of, it doesn't mean I have to stoop to their level and it doesn't mean I have to abandon my argument. You're basically asking me why I won't allow myself to be bullied. If I can express myself honestly and with respect to logic and facts, then I'm getting what I want out of this forum. How some less mature elements respond to that is not, nor has it ever been, my responsibility.

You and I have very different ways of determining when someone "fails".

earthquake-o.gif

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Poor tanoomba, fruitlessly tagging my posts. I never even see the notifications.

And every tag he makes simply confirms his anal trauma.

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But I bet if we antagonize him enough, he'll start shitting up threads again enough to piss a_skeleton_03 off and earn him another 3 month hiatus.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.