Quaid for Amod - Mar to Sep 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Hello,

I find the current pool of moderator candidates unsatisfactory for the most part, so I have decided to volunteer my time to the community.

My main moderation philosophies will be:

1. The Rickshaw is a serious tool to be used as a last resort.
2. The positivity of the browsing experience is paramount to the ongoing growth & success of this community.
3. Mod powers should be called upon, not forced upon.

Bye

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Despite our recent disagreement in the Amod thread I must ask you the same question I have asked of all the candidates.

Ban (Or maybe just hide him behind a 100k posting wall) Tanoomba?

Yea or nay?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Despite our recent disagreement in the Amod thread I must ask you the same question I have asked of all the candidates.

Ban (Or maybe just hide him behind a 100k posting wall) Tanoomba?

Yea or nay?

All posters will start with a blank slate on my Inauguration Day.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hello,

I find the current pool of moderator candidates unsatisfactory for the most part, so I have decided to volunteer my time to the community.

My main moderation philosophies will be:

1. The Rickshaw is a serious tool to be used as a last resort.
2. The positivity of the browsing experience is paramount to the ongoing growth & success of this community. 3. Mod powers should be called upon, not forced upon.

Bye

I don't disagree with your platform per say, but that fact you have 3. on the same line as 2., but 1. is on a line of it's own bothers me probably a lot more than it should.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I don't disagree with your platform per say, but that fact you have 3. on the same line as 2., but 1. is on a line of it's own bothers me probably a lot more than it should.
You are a faggot if you don't see that my way is the only way.

I will ban you. I will loathe you. I will bathe you in your tears.

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Weird. It shows up normally on my screen.

Edit: how's that
?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Withdrawing my candidacy due to the very tight results of this poll: Poll - Should racist / anti Semitic images be considered NSFW?

Part of my moderation would have been proactively removing overtly racist images from the General and Gaming boards, and moving them to FOHSS.

Given the contentiousness of this issue, I feel this moderation would be unwelcome.
But it was voted in favor of? You are really going to withdraw candidacy because you might have to take on a controversial issue?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Says he wants the shaw to be serious punishment.

When I punished Tanoomba for his 9 month long shitting in the Gamergate thread with a month long shawing, who was the idiot who went into the shaw to give Tanoomba exactly what he wanted? Quaid.

Hypocrisy

#justquaidthings

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Says he wants the shaw to be serious punishment.

When I punished Tanoomba for his 9 month long shitting in the Gamergate thread with a month long shawing, who was the idiot who went into the shaw to give Tanoomba exactly what he wanted? Quaid.

Hypocrisy

#justquaidthings

I wouldn't have shawed Tanoomba in that situation if I'm remembering correctly. Entirely possible I'm not though. It was a long while ago.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.