R.I.P Powers Boothe

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tombstone (1993)

Tagline: Justice is coming.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, History, Western

Director: George P. Cosmatos

Cast: Kurt Russell, Val Kilmer, Sam Elliott, Bill Paxton, Powers Boothe, Michael Biehn, Charlton Heston, Jason Priestley, Jon Tenney, Stephen Lang, Thomas Haden Church, Dana Delany, Paula Malcomson, Lisa Collins, Dana Wheeler-Nicholson, Joanna Pacula, Michael Rooker, Harry Carey Jr., Billy Bob Thornton, Tomas Arana, Pat Brady, Paul Ben-Victor, John Philbin, Robert John Burke, Billy Zane, Wyatt Earp, John Corbett, Bo Greigh, Forrie J. Smith, Peter Sherayko, Buck Taylor, Terry O'Quinn, Charles Schneider, Gary Clarke, Frank Stallone, Stephen C. Foster, Grant James, Cecil Hoffman, Sanford Gibbons, Robert Mitchum, Christopher Mitchum, Michelle Beauchamp

Release: 1993-12-25

Runtime: 130

Plot: Legendary marshal Wyatt Earp, now a weary gunfighter, joins his brothers Morgan and Virgil to pursue their collective fortune in the thriving mining town of Tombstone. But Earp is forced to don a badge again and get help from his notorious pal Doc Holliday when a gang of renegade brigands and rustlers begins terrorizing the town.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
qEBlgZpZWHihO.gif

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Came here to post this. Fuck. :( One of my favorite actors, Tombstone and Deadwood, so good. Hated hearing this. Got my hopes up it was a hoax but his agent confirmed it to major stations a few moments ago. =-/

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He always had such wonderful line delivery.

One of his forgotten roles I really enjoyed was in Extreme Prejudice. He soaked up the screen.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
He was one of my childhood heroes as Phillip Marlowe. There was never better casting, ever, for anything. RIP.

7218664.3.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If he had crossed over into the big 7-0 I'd be more likely to accept natural causes and I'd have some more peace about this. I'm guessing if that early morning cardiac arrest hits you over the age of 60 something-odd its considered natural.

do us older millennials really have less ahead of us than behind us? eek!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Wow, that was his name? For some reason I always knew him as Allen. Damn though RIP this man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
He was a fucking great guy and it's been a fucking asshole of a day.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He was the man in Deadwood, such a good show. He was even the shit in Agents of Shield, RIP

pouring-out-liquor.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database