Rate Movies You've Recently Watched.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cash out

A very old not give a shit anymore John Travolta pretends to be , well I'm not sure he just phoned this shit in over 2 cups and a string. My wife wanted to watch it for ...reasons and then fell asleep in the middle of it. I am considering divorce. Avoid at all costs. You are welcome for the warning.
I saw this pop up on Hulu and just laughed and made me think of all those Bruce Willis movies he cranked out right before he retired.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Watched Prisoners last night. Trying to kick off a Villeneuve review so started there. Not sure I've seen it since it came out, certainly didn't have kids at that point. Phew, that is an intense 2.5 hours. Gyllenhaal's character is really interesting in that there's absolutely zero information about him other than he's a detective trying to find the kids. There was no bothering with giving him a backstory (directly), love interest, or any other type of manufactured drama that might have burdened his purpose. At one point when Jackman was doing his thing I started to say, "You know, but if anything happened to our kids..." and the wife just goes "I know you would." Heh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In preparation for Deadpool/Wolverine we re-watched Logan last night. Damn its a good movie. You kind of forget how bloody it is until you re-watch it. They have this perfect template to make a subgenre of comic movies and ignore it. Logan booked over half a billion worldwide and cost a fraction of that to make.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users