Rehabilitation: Rules & Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Hello retards and welcome to the road to recovery. I'll keep this short and to the point. Here are a few guidelines to follow if you'd like to expedite your rehabilitation and be on your way to becoming a valued member of the RerolledT community.

. In order to begin your rehabilitation, you must contact me. If I am not contacted, no thread will be made and you'll end up serving your full 12 month sentence. PMs or request in the main rickshaw thread will suffice.

. If you do not participate in the thread after it's creation, I will recommend your release at a time of my choosing based on your offense. Could be a week, a month, or the whole year.

. Do not be afraid to engage me. Even if I think you're a complete faggot(read: Tanoomba) my judgements will still be fair.

. If you feel wronged by being placed in my facility, feel free to argue your case. It may just earn you that early release and a certificate of not having donkey brains.

. I greatly encourage participation from the community in these threads. This is group therapy, not a one on one. Voices both for and against the patient are appreciated.

. Participation can only help your case, even if you are a relentless cunt.

These guidelines are not final, they may be changed or added to in the future. Enjoy your stay and make an honest effort to stop being retarded.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shouldn't your title be changed to your upgraded Dr. Quasi-mod status. (and you have a bit of a typo in bullet point 2 - I'll will)

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Fury;1094633 said:
Shouldn't your title be changed to your upgraded Dr. Quasi-mod status. (and you have a bit of a typo in bullet point 2 - I'll will)

Liar.

Feel free to make suggestions here. I run a transparent regime. I'll probably ignore most of you retards though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't want to know how long ago that show was for that to be the first thing I thought of when I read "rehab center"

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This is the type of breakthroughs we'll see from this program

https://youtu.be/92D15qtI_Gk

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1094282 said:
. In order to begin your rehabilitation, you must contact to me. If I am not contacted, no thread will be made and you'll end up serving your full 12 month sentence. PMs or request in the main rickshaw thread will suffice.

I don't want to be labeled a pedant, but you have a typo you might want to fix.

You must contact to me? Should be 'You must contact me'.

Feel free to delete this post once the correction is made so no one else knows of the error.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dr., a serious question. What happens in the eventuality in which you, yourself, need to be put in the shaw? Who will council you, in that instance?

I'm worried for your well being. You can not carry this torch alone.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
As a paramedic irl I was wondering if I could be of any assistance, Good Doctor.

Mostly, I can be a dick. To fuck pussies, chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.