Reserve a spot in hell for this guy

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand why at least 10 of these ppl don't get together pull what ever $$$ they have left and learn how to hire an internet torturer. Hell if they were scared of retribution from the courts, just stick a butt plug up his ass and give him laxatives for a week.

These retards that don't do second opinons? wtf.

The one-time emergency room technician said she now has high-blood pressure and hair-loss from the unneeded treatments and the stress of the ordeal, which also took a deep emotional toll.
that means she at least know about the hospital!

iannis

Musty Nester
An ER tech is basically a highly paid janitor. She really may not have known.

ER techs scrub the rooms clean. You might see them and think they're nurses. They do wear scrubs. But they're color coded in most places.

And yeah, this doctor needs to go to prison for a long time. Real prison. Make an example of the fucker.

Szlia

A few years back there was a guy in France who did something similar. That was not chemotherapy, it was urostomy (hole in the abdomen to redirect the urinary flow through it) and stoma bag (a bag to collect the urine that now exits constantly from your side)... I am not sure how reversible the procedure was. In any way, the stuff of nightmares. How can sociopaths like these become medical doctors is also a mystery.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something is fishy here. In order for him to perpetuate this fraud there must have been some 'proof' of the cancer in the medical record. Biopsies, lab results .. if those were done and negative then there's no way he could have gotten away with treating for so long, someone would have noticed. Did he somehow manage to fudge false results as well? If so there may be more people complicit in this whole mess. I suppose he purely committed fraud with hematogenous diagnoses, since those may not need imaging proof (which he would have a hell of a time faking), but it could mean he atleast falsified lab results somehow.
There's lots of relatively less harmful ways this sociopath could have committed healthcare fraud. In addition to the money I think this guy must have got some thrill out of making people sick. Like that serial killer doc from the 70s who poisoned dozens of patients in multiple states before finally getting caught

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Something is fishy here. In order for him to perpetuate this fraud there must have been some 'proof' of the cancer in the medical record. Biopsies, lab results .. if those were done and negative then there's no way he could have gotten away with treating for so long, someone would have noticed. Did he somehow manage to fudge false results as well? If so there may be more people complicit in this whole mess. I suppose he purely committed fraud with hematogenous diagnoses, since those may not need imaging proof (which he would have a hell of a time faking), but it could mean he atleast falsified lab results somehow.
There's lots of relatively less harmful ways this sociopath could have committed healthcare fraud. In addition to the money I think this guy must have got some thrill out of making people sick. Like that serial killer doc from the 70s who poisoned dozens of patients in multiple states before finally getting caught
These things are almost never a one person job. There was most certainly collusion.