Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Tagline: Back To The Hive

Genre: Action, Horror, Science Fiction

Director: Paul W.S. Anderson

Cast: Milla Jovovich, Iain Glen, Ali Larter, Shawn Roberts, Eoin Macken, Fraser James, Ruby Rose, William Levy, Rola, Ever Gabo Anderson, Lee Joon-gi, Jacob Evans

Release: 2017-01-26

Plot: Alice, Jill, Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Wesker rush to The Hive, where The Red Queen plots total destruction over the human race.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really looking forward to seeing this even though I know it's not going to be terribly good. Whatevs.

Had to look that up, Croetec, as I'd heard nothing. Face degloved, arm amputated (and a whooooole lotta other shit). Then a crew member was killed by a hummer falling on him. Da fuq.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not liking the trend where half of the first trailers are simply clips from the previous movies. We're not seeing it for the contiguous plot, bros.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not so much for that stunt woman who's now severely crippled from the stunt that went wrong during filming.

I thought it would be worse since she mentioned having horrible facial scarring (which I don't see much of, though there's probably makeup). However, her arm shriveled up and turned into something pretty grotesque.

13408875_1779317139021562_1019074434_n.jpg

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
She lost an arm, another guy was crushed to death. Whoever coordinated the stunts on this film fucked up a few times. Regardless this movie is already to die for.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I thought it would be worse since she mentioned having horrible facial scarring (which I don't see much of, though there's probably makeup). However, her arm shriveled up and turned into something pretty grotesque.

Based on the picture, she may have had severe compartment syndrome.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
wtf happened?
With her? She hit a camera boom on a motorcycle and punctured a lung, flattened her arm and broke some ribs, mauled her face. The guy who died the following month had a Humvee roll off a platform and cruse his lungs. He died a hour later, with 2 flat lungs.
Accidents happen but not that often. Most movies, even action movies go entirely without anything more than a scrape or bruise. List of film accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stunt double Olivia Jackson was severely injured in a motorcycle accident on set in South Africa in September 2015, leaving her in a medically-induced coma for two weeks. During a high-speed motorcycle chase, she collided with a camera arm. Among Jackson's injuries were cerebral trauma, a crushed and degloved face, a severed artery in her neck, a paralyzed arm, several broken ribs, a shattered scapula, a broken clavicle, torn fingers with a thumb that needed to be amputated, and five nerves torn out of her spinal cord

The reason you don't see those injuries above is that is when they removed the arm 10 months later.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Getting injuried and even dying for this shitty movie. Bless their souls....

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, don't go the the google images part of "degloved."

She looks pretty damn good for having all of that happen to her, minus the arm obviously. I don't know that you'd catch me smiling anytime this decade after all that shit.

Was already going to see this movie on video since I've seen all the other ones, now I'll be looking for spots where people got hurt probably :(

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Degloved was not a term I was familiar with and now I wish it still wasnt. Jesus fff... uhg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

View attachment 79249
I really don't want to make light of this poor womans injuries, but her arm looks like a fucking moving prop out of a Resident Evil movie! (i'm not saying it's fake) I'm saying of all the injuries that you can incur, it looks like they exposed her arm to mutagen or whatever the fuck

that's a mutated licker arm prop from movie 1
Resident-Evil-Mutated-Licker-Arm-1.jpg

She was Daisy's double in SW, she did the Mad Max women stunts and GoTG Nebula

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
she still looks very good. hope she is a rightie though. super fortunate if that is the case. she can substitute left arm with mechanical.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well now. Clicked thread to read about a movie while eating lunch and now I am not hungry and threw my food away. Nice surprise!

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database