Rickshaw Megathread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I do try to keep rational about it, don't always succeed but I do try. No need to be a Tanoomba about it.

And then I go cry in a corner IRL for 20 minutes.

52d3a64f66d4b31049830fb9fb391f45.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
"The only freedom which counts is the freedom to do what some other people think to be wrong. There is no point in demanding
freedom to do that which all will applaud. All the so-called liberties or rights are things which have to be asserted against others who claim that if such things are to be allowed their own rights are infringed or their own liberties threatened. This is always true, even when we speak of the freedom to worship, of the right of free speech or association, or of public assembly. If we are to allow freedoms at all there will constantly be complaints that either the liberty itself or the way in which it is exercised is being abused, and, if it is a genuine freedom, these complaints will often be justified. There is no way of having a free society in which there is not abuse. Abuse is the very hallmark of liberty."
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
Damn, brother. You have been on fire today.

This is ridiculous. There was no need to make an issue out this and now Tanoomba is masturbating furiously over all the attention he's getting. He played you like a fiddle a_skeleton_03.
Not furiously. Rhythmically, smoothly and with purpose. Never furiously.

I think Tanoomba should be a mod.
Oh, I'll be running again.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 5280

I stand corrected about the rate of posting. I do still feel that it became more of a place to hang out in in the Tuco era vs a padded cell but to prove that would take far more work on the Archive that I'm willing to put in.
I agree but I think that's more due to a change in the culture of the forum from the somewhat serious and endgame MMO/EQ/WoW focused community toward the "internet culture community" we enjoy today. There wasn't a change in moderation that precipitated this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.