Riddick (2013)

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hes been talking about the next installment on his twitter and instagram for years now.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

can't wait great franchise

vin diesel GIF by IFC

Seems he wanted to take some more time off from working on the next FF due to the disappointing box office threatening his trilogy plan. It's apparently taken the life out of him working on even the sequel.

For that reason, I can believe that this time Riddick is actually full steam ahead.

• 2Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Take a moment to appreciate that the Chronicles of Riddick came out.....20 years ago. That one was my favorite of the series. I really enjoyed the scope of the story. I wish that was the story they would swing back to.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
it's weird seeing ppl pine for Chronicles/necromonger story when that was universally panned as a shit tangent completely unrelated to the character and story and the much heralded Riddick was lauded as the return to form man vs monster of Pitch Black.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seems he wanted to take some more time off from working on the next FF due to the disappointing box office threatening his trilogy plan. It's apparently taken the life out of him working on even the sequel.

For that reason, I can believe that this time Riddick is actually full steam ahead.
Fast XI was pushed to summer of 2026 from April 2025. I assume that Riddick 4 will be out next fall.