RIP John Saunders

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
One of the old-timers at ESPN. I always found him professionally bland but after a while that became a good thing where ESPN commentators is concerned.

Longtime ESPN host Saunders dead at age 61

Saunders_John_cropped.jpg

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I was just coming to post this. I feel about the same way as you do about him. I cannot remember a time where he had an outburst or let his bias show through and that is a true rarity in this day and age. He will be missed, especially when the asshat that replaces him starts mooning over his alma mater or their conference for 10 straight minutes.

Hosix

All labs matter!
He was always kind of steady I guess? Never strayed off the path of the story he was working on. I remember him most from his time on sports reporters. He was never one to go overboard and say stupid shit.

Sterling

El Presidente
Shitty. He brought balance to the usual blowhards they have over there. I'd much rather have guys like this than the Keyshawns and Rayray doing "analysis".

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Never realized he played hockey. Always wondered why he was Paired there with Melrose for awhile. I remember him most from doing baseball tonight way back in the day. Very shitty.

Seems like the pillars of ESPN are just about all gone. Hurray for a network full of Ray ray's to replace them. If it weren't for there football games, I pretty much never even tune into that place any longer.

Fadaar

That guy
Dropping cable has made me realize just how useless ESPN really is. Anything I can get from them I can get from one of a hundred different sports news websites. Still gotta tune in (via streaming of course) for MNF though!