Rocky III (1982)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Rocky III (1982)

Tagline: The greatest challenge.

Genre: Drama

Director: Sylvester Stallone

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Talia Shire, Burt Young, Carl Weathers, Mr. T, Burgess Meredith, Tony Burton, Hulk Hogan, Ina Fried, Al Silvani, Wally Taylor, Jim Hill, Don Sherman, Dennis James, Jim Healy, Ray Gedeon, Gene Crane, Stu Nahan, Bill Baldwin, Jimmy Lennon Sr., Marty Denkin, John David Morris, Lou Fillipo, Jeff Temkin, Mario Machado, Tony Hernández, Frank Stallone Jr., Philmore Berger, Big Yank, François André, Eddie Smith, Chino 'Fats' Williams, LeRoy Neiman, Bob Minor, Clifford Strong, Julius LeFlore, Jason Felice, Tony Brubaker, Rex Pierson, Ray Notaro Jr., Charles A. Tamburro, Carey Lindley, Jophery C. Brown, Gilbert B. Combs, David Cadiente, Roger Braxton, J.D. Smith, Tom Lupo, Melvin Jones, Alex Brown, David R. Ellis, George O'Mara, Clarke Coleman, Billy Hank Hooker, Mickey Gilbert, Fred Waugh, James M. Halty, Sasha Stallone

Release: 1982-05-28

Runtime: 99

Plot: Now the world champion, Rocky Balboa is living in luxury and only fighting opponents who pose no threat to him in the ring, until Clubber Lang challenges him to a bout. After taking a pounding from Lang, the humbled champ turns to former bitter rival Apollo Creed for a rematch with Lang.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-godfather.gif

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have it on good authority that Rocky is the overdog in this movie.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
can we all agree that anybody would be considered the underdog when put in the ring with Thunderlips?
iu

iu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am still waiting for the final sequel of sequels.

1700513685861.png

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have never watched a Rocky movie
Me either. Never saw the original top gun either. Watched the sequel on a plane, and the flashbacks were so dumb looking and felt out of place that I was actually laughing at them.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She'd be the favorite over Rocky because she did pretty good in whatever the fuck that was and that's how sports work

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Watched Rocky I today, was okay. Stallone really nailed the "not-retarded, but dumb and knows they are, and it frustrates the fuck out of them" lower class white dude that is like half my extended family. Used to modern movies, so expected more face/interior shots of the actual fight, vs the "what the audience would see" with ADR-d lines.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Watched Rocky I today, was okay. Stallone really nailed the "not-retarded, but dumb and knows they are, and it frustrates the fuck out of them" lower class white dude that is like half my extended family. Used to modern movies, so expected more face/interior shots of the actual fight, vs the "what the audience would see" with ADR-d lines.

First Blood is the same way. If you go in expecting crazy shit like a game of chicken between a tank and an apache helicopter you'll be bored and wonder wtf you're even watching.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database