Safeway Monopoly!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

trex

Queen Bee
I will PM my home address to anyone who says they will send me their Safeway monopoly tickets.

If your ticket helps me win a prize, I'll mail you back Polaroid nudes of my giant perky d cups.

TIA

• 5Bullshit
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 16 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I literally just threw like 200 in the garbage w/o checking em. Probably more.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
please stop PMing me unsolicited nudes trex trex :eek:

upload_2017-4-10_19-46-37.png

Shop, Play, Win!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I will PM my home address to anyone who says they will send me their Safeway monopoly tickets.

If your ticket helps me win a prize, I'll mail you back Polaroid nudes of my giant perky d cups.

TIA
PM me a video of you milking and I will put this request as a notice at the top of the board.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 7 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

TIA
That's not how it works. Post pics of tits, then ask for Safeway coupons. Otherwise this goes to shaw.

@Amod

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Makes fun of poor people. Insists they themselves are not poor.

Kid lives in a closet.

Begging on a nerd message board for Safeway Monopoly tickets.

Yeah, this checks out.

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I live like 4 blocks from a Safeway but I still go to Freddies, every single time I go into Safeway it's just a bunch of poor old people buying 2 liters of soda and cat liter and I'm stuck behind them. Plus, they don't even \ have self check out because it's so awful.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
isn't Safeway an Obama-son tier grocery store on par with shit like Save-a-lot and Shop Rite?

Siliconemelons

isn't Safeway an Obama-son tier grocery store on par with shit like Save-a-lot and Shop Rite?

their butcher dept is usually great - has great bacon and its cheaper than packaged. Also good prices on snowcrab legs in season.

Their new deli has house made roast beef, turkey and ham - and its cheaper and way better than their normal brand or name brand (deetz and watson? I think)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
their butcher dept is usually great - has great bacon and its cheaper than packaged. Also good prices on snowcrab legs in season.

Their new deli has house made roast beef, turkey and ham - and its cheaper and way better than their normal brand or name brand (deetz and watson? I think)
Dietz and Watson sells meats on the west coast now?