ScreamCo Salt Mining Inc

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Interesting. I scroll past screams posts in this thread as well.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Please just hurry up and ragequit bitch ass faggot. Do yourself the favor. You may have provided some comedy at one time, and heck even during the election had a few worthy troll posts as well as a actual thoughts.

But for the last 2 months you are the most insufferable waste pf space to the thread. You are bigger attention whore contrarian than any sjw virtue signalling fuck.

Id love to forcibly wooly tolan, but at least its sometime funny marveling at his dumb fuckery.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I've lowered my rating of ScreamCo from Sell to Give Away.

Pray I do not lower it further

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Getting a bit retarded and pathetic there bro.

Like you just morphed halfway into trex kinda with that shit.

Time to lay the keyboard down for awhile mang.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It has been lowered further.

Just set your shares on fire
Your ScreamCO, INC shares will be burned in a certified ScreamCO Documentation Furnace Disposal Facility. A ScreamCO Stock Liquidation and Student Loan Officer will be contacting you shortly to verify your location for the the sending of an invoice for the cost of these services. Thank you for using ScreamCO Investment Advice and Retirement Planning Services.

If you have any complains, please phone your ScreamCO Political Representative.

Thank you and have a nice day.

• 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I used to think that people who jerked off with a belt around their neck were weird motherfuckers, then I came to this thread and saw there are much stranger ways a person can get jollies.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I used to think that people who jerked off with a belt around their neck were weird motherfuckers, then I came to this thread and saw there are much stranger ways a person can get jollies.

Who you calling weird?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Who you calling weird?

Carradine.jpg

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.