Shooter

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
jFlB9btl1sTzUpSkknKzKwdNT6f.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Shooter[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2016-11-15[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Bob Lee Swagger is an expert marksman living in exile who is coaxed back into action after learning of a plot to kill the president. Based on the best-selling Bob Lee Swagger novel by Stephen Hunter, Point of Impact, and the 2007 Paramount film starring Mark Wahlberg.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I had no intention of watching this but it was recommended to me by several friends. It is really good and way better then the movie.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is he awesome at everything because he's Bob Lee Swagger, sniper? You know, like how in the books he was suddenly the best in a high speed pursuit because he had nerves of steel (not made up), or how he was better at haggling with a merchant (made this one up) because sniper?

I had to stop reading the books because of that. Loved the first couple, then couldn't fucking stand it. My friend and I call it the "Bob Lee Swagger Effect" to this very day when talking about people who are too good at things they should have no experience in because the author said so.