Should Draegan be eligible for AssHat of the Year?

Should Draegan be eligible for AssHat of the Year?

• yes

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • no

Votes: 45 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll be voting lulzsect, as the dude is an intelligent and capable poster who spends 90% of his time being a douchenozzle for attention. A well deserved award winner. I understand (even if I disagree) with hitting Tuco because of his past, or someone who posts dumb political shit, whatever.

I would really hate to see it go to someone not part of the community, including draegan. That'd be like a typical online community giving their award to Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Fuck that.

I also would prefer not giving it to Tyen for shit that didn't happen in 2016. Stick to the year in question pals.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'll be voting lulzsect, as the dude is an intelligent and capable poster who spends 90% of his time being a douchenozzle for attention. A well deserved award winner. I understand (even if I disagree) with hitting Tuco because of his past, or someone who posts dumb political shit, whatever.

I would really hate to see it go to someone not part of the community, including draegan. That'd be like a typical online community giving their award to Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. Fuck that.

I also would prefer not giving it to Tyen for shit that didn't happen in 2016. Stick to the year in question pals.

Is he a douchenozzle or an AssHat?

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.