Should I lie on my business school application and say I'm gay?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm looking through the class profiles of all the top business schools that I'm considering and these fucks are all pushing the diversity shit real hard. Obviously I can't do much about being a white male shitlord, but I don't see how it could hurt to say that I'm gay on the application. I could even join some sort of gay business fraternity in the meantime to add credibility, then on my essays I could write about how hard it was being gay in college to excuse my mediocre GPA. Is there honestly any downside to this?

Please keep in mind that this is in the grown ups forum and there is no trolling permitted.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Please keep in mind that this is in the grown ups forum and there is no trolling permitted.

YgIxSoL.jpg

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm looking through the class profiles of all the top business schools that I'm considering and these fucks are all pushing the diversity shit real hard. Obviously I can't do much about being a white male shitlord, but I don't see how it could hurt to say that I'm gay on the application. I could even join some sort of gay business fraternity in the meantime to add credibility, then on my essays I could write about how hard it was being gay in college to excuse my mediocre GPA. Is there honestly any downside to this?

Gay native american transgender amputee veteran. Probably increases your acceptance chance the most

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Gay native american transgender amputee veteran. Probably increases your acceptance chance the most
If I said that there was Native American lineage in my family would they verify that or would I just get away with it like Liz Warren?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
If I said that there was Native American lineage in my family would they verify that or would I just get away with it like Liz Warren?

I seriously wonder how they verify you're not black if you put black. Is there a black race checker when you show up for Fish week? If you're even vaguely hispanic looking I'd put hispanic.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider

If you keep up with the shitlord meta, you'd know that gay white males are still FUCKING WHITE MALES and aren't fully worthy of non-shitlord status. One dumb faggot went so far as to say that Peter Thiel, a gay conservative outed by a tabloid, wasn't really "gay" he just enjoys sex with men. NickYoungConfused.jpg

So shit-stabbing isn't as good an out you may think. ZyyzYzzy's minority fakery is probably gonna get you further with the Office of Shitlord Management.

Also, you may discover you love the cock when hanging out with all your new gay besties. Not sure if that is a downside or not.

EDIT: DAMMIT Az beat me to the punch on the "buttsex doesn't make you gay" article. Whatevs, advice stands.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
In point of fact, I would definitely suggest that lying is probably the only way you're getting in anywhere decent, so I would do that.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Keg, if you do lie, just be prepared to fuck a dude in front of an admissions officer

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Keg, if you do lie, just be prepared to fuck a dude in front of an admissions officer
Ok, now please rim the gentleman in front of you, Mr. Killa. We'd like to make sure you have what it takes.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Ok, now please rim the gentleman in front of you, Mr. Killa. We'd like to make sure you have what it takes.

Does anyone seriously think kegkilla would have a problem with this either way?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Well, he pussied out on pissing on a J53 ho. Could be he'd suck dick though.