should a_skeleton_03 be allowed to use his admin abilities for trolling?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

should suineg be allowed to use his admin abilities for trolling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What's funny about this thread is that for years a_skeleton_03 was up mine and Draegan's ass about how admins should be totally hands off on moderatorship and should just keep the site running.

He initially followed the path he admonished us for not choosing, but I've seen him start to blur the lines of what constitutes administrator work. I suppose his date for ending his moderatorship is Sept 1st, so I can't point to any wrong-doing until then, but it will be interesting to see how much he changes his mind on that stance after that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What's funny about this thread is that for years a_skeleton_03 was up mine and Draegan's ass about how admins should be totally hands off on moderatorship and should just keep the site running.

He initially followed the path he admonished us for not choosing, but I've seen him start to blur the lines of what constitutes administrator work. I suppose his date for ending his moderatorship is Sept 1st, so I can't point to any wrong-doing until then, but it will be interesting to see how much he changes his mind on that stance after that.
What was the point of this post? So you can just be on the record or something? Do you feel better now?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Context of your abusive and patently unfunny past actions? We all remember.

But you went all Miss Cleo there trying to hope and predict the future without any ability to do so.
And now we have you following in his shitty footsteps, but with notifications and Twitter embeds to placate the masses.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I voted yes, because Tuco will. Only fair.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm starting to laugh more and more every time i check a like on a saucy a_skeleton_03 post and it's always hodj.

I hope this trend doesn't continue or I'll have to laugh like 20 hours per post in a few months

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm starting to laugh more and more every time i check a like on a saucy a_skeleton_03 post and it's always hodj.

I hope this trend doesn't continue or I'll have to laugh like 20 hours per post in a few months
Request a_skeleton_03 and hodj have a joint avatar

latest?cb=20110608144150

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.