should a_skeleton_03 be allowed to use his admin abilities for trolling?

should suineg be allowed to use his admin abilities for trolling?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you set the system up to send Draegan an email everytime someone put in @Draegan_sl, that'd be pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I do not like dislike hodj hodj but we are not attached in any way.
You guys are kinda' connected in a way...

giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not really.

Last pm we exchanged was over two weeks ago, and was about Screamfeeder = a_skeleton_03 trolling back in the day.

I'm not really sure what you retards expect. Bunch of you group up together, then complain when others of a different mind set do the same.

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Private messages would be a better indicator of collusion than just simply taking the same side in some arguments now and then.

We've disagreed over the years far more than we've agreed. How quickly the memories forget, for instance, a_skeleton_03's actions when I was made moderator.

• 1Hodjing

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj are you once again making yourself the center of attention in a thread unrelated to you? I can't remember the details but I remember you being involved in a very butt-heated discussion recently about how that kind of behavior should be banned from the forum.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Were I to collude with the admin team, I would do it outside of the forum altogether, thus private messages wouldn't really be an indicator for me.

Regardless, I wasn't insinuating you were colluding. I was saying you finger-bang each other's buttholes.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you dumb or too blinded by bacon grease to see the hodj hodj that a_skeleton_03 used to summon me here, and that people were talking about me before I entered the thread, sir?

Your idiocy knows no bounds.

Were I to collude with the admin team, I would do it outside of the forum altogether

Well that's not happening either, so

Regardless, I wasn't insinuating you were colluding. I was saying you finger-bang each other's buttholes.

Yes, and I'm saying that you feel that way because you have a shitty selective and biased memory that doesn't extend much past last Tuesday.

• 1Hodjing

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Don't worry, Tuco Tuco . That's not true. Your idiocy knows some bounds.

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean we've yet to see what those boundaries are. I guess its plausible they exist in some universe. Probably not this one.

• 1Hodjing

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, and I'm saying that you feel that way because you have a shitty selective and biased memory that doesn't extend much past last Tuesday.
This is not true. I don't remember it being like that at all.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You don't remember what being like what at all?

You don't recall a_skeleton_03 demanding to be banned at Rerolled when Tuco made me a moderator?

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I was being sarcastic. Fuck me.

As for a_skeleton_03's reaction to you becoming a mod, no....I have zero recollection of that. It wasn't a very important detail for me and a_skeleton_03 bitched and moaned so much, it's only the really epic moments that made any kind of impression.

• 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are you dumb or too blinded by bacon grease to see the hodj hodj that a_skeleton_03 used to summon me here, and that people were talking about me before I entered the thread, sir?

Your idiocy knows no bounds.
You expect us to believe that? wikileaks is set to publish documents detailing this entire thread was orchestrated by you and a_skeleton_03 through collusion using ICQ weeks ago.

• 2Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You don't remember what being like what at all?

You don't recall a_skeleton_03 demanding to be banned at Rerolled when Tuco made me a moderator?
I thought that was only after you had flagrantly abused your mod powers?

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.