Should there be personal "safe space" threads in the rickshaw?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You should have gotten elected to amod like your delusions suggested so you could enforce operation notanoomba yourself. Then I'd be ok with it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You should enjoy the taste of my balls since you enjoy having them so deeply in your mouth

Feien

Ploppers
Why has this become such a big issue? Who fucking reads the RRP threads other than to fling shit at each other, talk about incredibly retarded stuff, or to see how the monkeys trapped in there are doing? I'm pretty sure most of the members in this forum dont even click the RRP because of the pure retardation that goes in there. I don't think anyone really cares (or should care) if they keep throwing a tantrum about the stuff that got them in there in the first place, as long as they are kept away from the original thread/s they were shitting on.

So if Tanoomba, or anyone for that matter want to spam those threads in the RRP then who cares? Just don't engage them, cuz if you do, of course the monkey in the cage is gonna dance for the attention. If you wanna see them dance, then that's on you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.