Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Sicario: Capos

Genre: Crime, Thriller

Cast: Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin, Benicio del Toro

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
First one was great, second was utterly forgettable. Think it was about Benicio saving a kid or something, don't remember.
um actually benicio saved the kid... not really, b/c the kid was originally kidnapped by america and then "saved" by benicio in a false flag, b/c they were starting a cartel war

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
um actually benicio saved the kid... not really, b/c the kid was originally kidnapped by america and then "saved" by benicio in a false flag, b/c they were starting a cartel war
See, I don't remember that film. I vividly remember the scenes of the first one, which is a much better movie.

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well this one has Emily Blunt again, so hopefully it will be better than the 2nd movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Sicario 2 had the same director as that shitty John Kelly series, all of which were written by Sheridan where usually everything he touches turns to gold, so imma blame the director for those 2 duds.

• 3Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No Jeffrey Donovan?

IMG_9760.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
wait there was a sequel? :( must have sucked

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The sequel wasn't as shit-tier as the boondock saints sequel, but "utterly forgettable" seems right. Sicario 1 is one of my favorite movies and I hardly remember anything from the 2nd.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
The sequel wasn't as shit-tier as the boondock saints sequel, but "utterly forgettable" seems right. Sicario 1 is one of my favorite movies and I hardly remember anything from the 2nd.
Amen. I've watched the first one over the years a few times and I own a copy. It's a fantastic movie. Was pretty excited about the second one coming out, trailer looked okay, and finally saw the damn thing.

Like you said it's not a bad movie, but compared to the first it's just a blank in my mind. I think I remember one scene out of it when he does the paintball gun trigger deal on a Beretta. That's about it.

spronk

FPS noob
roger deakins was the director of photography too for Sicario and he's a legend - blade runner 2049, skyfall, no country for old men, shawshank, fargo, big lebowski, just an endless list of 10/10 movies. he didn't do sicario 2.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
It's the same director that did the 2nd movie. 2nd movie wasn't bad exactly, but the first one was great.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
First was superb, second one had too much to live up to imo, but it wasnt horrible by any means. Regardless of anything else, just having Sicario in the title gives it some goodwill from me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
First was superb, second one had too much to live up to imo, but it wasnt horrible by any means. Regardless of anything else, just having Sicario in the title gives it some goodwill from me.
Yeah, I don't remember the second movie being necessarily bad, I just don't remember the details, where I remember the first one very much.

I guess we'll wait for a trailer, but maybe it'll be a nice third installment or a closure to the whole story, if they're trying to do something like that.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If it's the same director of the 2nd film that's a let down. Highly doubt they could get Dennis to direct the sequel, dude is wrapped up in Dune and other shit already for years to come

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Oh shit you guys are right, I just had to do a re-read of the Sicario 2 plot as a refresh. I remembered very few details.

Del Toro being "killed" fake out that kinda was kinda good but wasn't worth it as it was highly un believable and felt like a really low effort script moment for a WOW! moment in the film.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Oh shit you guys are right, I just had to do a re-read of the Sicario 2 plot as a refresh. I remembered very few details.

Del Toro being "killed" fake out that kinda was kinda good but wasn't worth it as it was highly un believable and felt like a really low effort script moment for a WOW! moment in the film.
Fuck, I don't even remember that! I'm being serious. It really was unforgettable.

The screwed up thing and though is I can watch some movies one time, like Hereditary, and it just stuck with me. The first Siccario was the same way, but the second good Lord I just don't remember anything other than him fanning the Beretta trigger.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sicario 2 had the same director as that shitty John Kelly series, all of which were written by Sheridan where usually everything he touches turns to gold, so imma blame the director for those 2 duds.
The director did Gomorrah. One of the best TV series I've seen. He also did Zerozerozero which was amazing.

I didn't mind Sicario 2. You just can't compare to the godlike directing of Denis Villeneuve and the masterful cinematography of Roger Deacons. That duo is basically a cheat code.

• 1Like

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
This was the best scene in 2. The ambush fight was pretty good. It was good, but 1 was SO good 2 was just not able to re create the feel. Still a good movie but Id rather watch 1 if given a chance

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database