Slain nerd support group

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If you are a nerd who has recently been slain and is struggling to get over it please share your story in this judgment free zone.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It all started in first grade when I had a "gang" called The Crüe(named after Motley Crue). I tried to sick my boys on this fat kid and they pussied out and the fat kid came over and pushed me onto the ground. Felt pretty slayed that day. I'll have to work up the nerve to tell more of these stories.

• 5Brony
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
As a non-nerd who has never been slain, and in fact, is completely unslayable, I can't sympathize or empathize with any of you faggots.

• 6Hodjing
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

iannis

Musty Nester
In fourth grade there was this black kid who just kept picking on me. Believe it or not I really wasn't a redneck spawn and he was just another dude to me. I had no idea why he kept pushing on me. Soft target, I guess.

I had enough one day and just shoved him in class. Man... that dude got me in a headlock and just started pounding on the top of my fucking skull. It must have really hurt his hand. lol. I know it hurt my head.

Teach immediately sent us both to the principals office. I'm pretty sure that I was crying the entire way.

Nerd. Slain.

• 2Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
They didn't even wait a year to take him out of the class though. he was out of the class the next term. We had 4 terms a year IIRC.

Looking back on it as an adult -- I would have left him in the class.

I think Jermaine got institutional racism'd.

• 2Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
In fourth grade there was this black kid who just kept picking on me. Believe it or not I really wasn't a redneck spawn and he was just another dude to me. I had no idea why he kept pushing on me. Soft target, I guess.

I had enough one day and just shoved him in class. Man... that dude got me in a headlock and just started pounding on the top of my fucking skull. It must have really hurt his hand. lol. I know it hurt my head.

Teach immediately sent us both to the principals office. I'm pretty sure that I was crying the entire way.

Nerd. Slain.
I would've let you join The Crue. We coulda' protected ya'.

• 2Brony
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I was harassed daily growing up in a predominately black neighborhood until the age of 16 when I began to compensate by being overly confrontational and violent myself.

I struggle with anger issues daily as a result of this conditioning.

Nerd Slain 20+ times

• 3Brony
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
As a non-nerd who has never been slain, and in fact, is completely unslayable, I can't sympathize or empathize with any of you faggots.

Now that Dr Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon has rated my previous post as "Hodjing" I must admit defeat and join the enclave of nerds who have been slain.

• 5Hodjing
  • 3Brony
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
When I first played EQ at the tender age of 10, I got a ranger up to around level 18 or so without knowing they could cast spells. I was in a group one day and someone asked me why I wasn't casting anything and I responded "I'm a ranger dude".

I was slain so hard I never played that character again.

• 8Worf
  • 3Brony
  • 2Blown
Reactions: 14 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was recently slain because i posted asking for recent slayings and everyone posted gay stories from 3 years ago

• 4Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
When I first played EQ at the tender age of 10

I was recently slain because i posted asking for recent slayings and everyone posted gay stories from 3 years ago

boom-headshot.jpg

• 3Brony
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
10 years old?! Bunch of fuckin' children in here. I was already abusing several kinds of drugs when EQ came out.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Brony
Reactions: 5 users