Snow White (2024)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1702625122764.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I liked Beauty and the beast but prolly because my GF loved it. I've never cared to rewatch any of the live actions though

Siliconemelons

Beauty and the beast had so many woke garbage - the gay upped to 14, even if you get past ethnic old century French people... somehow, at the end, NONE OF THEM seem to participate in the raid, because the townsfolk that go raid the castle are evil bad! All of that is purposeful, that is why it is bad. And just like the cartoon, Gaston is dumb, just take the triplets, much better choices and way better looking than "the most beautiful Belle"... mm... and the magic mirror, okay good device, but now its just instant transportation...or something.

edit:
ehh, but whatever... the live actions remake should improve upon the animated ones right?

Cinderella fixed a lot of the pacing issues the original had, added only slight things to the story / presentation and gave an overall better film.

The others, not better... I kinda hope Moana actually improves things - Moana was a fairly good heroes journey and only missed true loss for the hero... if they add that in, and dont add woke gay sjw junk, I will be on board.