EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
chortled, its like they mixed poop and pee together for all to enjoy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
First question - why would they ever choose Daybreak?

"They’ve had a long, successful history developing and publishing MMOs, and we’re happy to lean on their expertise."

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
lol wtf? DOTA2 is owned by valve. They have not release anything since DOTA2s release. are you high?

Sorry misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were referring to doing nothing with DotA specifically, not other games in general. I become worse at reading comprehension (-2).

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
"They’ve had a long, successful history developing and publishing MMOs, and we’re happy to lean on their expertise."

Technically that sentence is correct. It doesn't say anything about the games being successful, just developing them and aside from EQ Next (RIP) they seem more then willing to shovel whatever out the door onto consumers.

And let's face it, if Sony hadn't finally gotten fed up with Smed SoE would have pushed EQN out the door too.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
DBG isnt going under, they have superb customer service.

I asked them for help last year on an item that was lost, and they told me they couldn't afford to fix the problem (not enough manpower).

Really.

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My dad got help within 24 hours on a failed quest they didn't really neeeeeeed to help him with.

Confirmed long-term profitability of DBG.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sounds like some seriously shady shit going on. Would be pretty fucked if something like this is what brought EQ's end.

Nullify

Trakanon Raider
wtf lol

Columbus Nova Technology Partners

has jason epstein still listed and says he sits on board of directors which manages DBG.

This whole thing is hilarious, they're trying to shuffle things around to make it look like it's not a Columbus Nova asset. The day the sanctions were announced (April 6th), someone at DBG tried to edit their wiki to remove references to being owned by CN.

Someone over there should really let their web guy know about the cover-up though, COLUMBUS NOVA ACQUIRES SONY ONLINE ENTERTAINMENT

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
my body is so rdy for this drama.

Emulators gonna make a fucking killing now

• 2Like
  • 1Worf