Sports Betting

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
With the advent of legalized sports betting in the US and most states having access to apps like MGM draft kings Fanduel Caesars etc. I propose we have a section here to post our individual thoughts are on wagers for upcoming games etc. be sort of like what we do in the specific sports threads but focused on betting and gambling specifically.

Don't listen to my thoughts if this post takes off, I barely won this past football season had ups and downs put in 75 bucks total into the app(draftkings) and am up 50 dollars total for the season. Last 2 playoff games saved my season, I lost almost EVERY playoff game I bet on the winner(seriously for the NFL playoffs I lost all but 1 game winner bet ie every spread team picked except 1 ...lost, I sucked this year), and was down to 15 dollars in the account but I hit 2 parlay 5 dollar bets to recover from those losses to be up 50 bucks, didn't even realize I won those 2 bets until I logged in today to do Superbowl bets.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IDK, I don't like sports betting because you have to watch matches, how the teams play, etc. I find poker much easier and more interesting and with higher chances of winning. You can never know how the team will play and how the match will end. But in poker it all depends on you.

By the way, if you're interested in more tips and reviews about poker, you can check out this website for valuable insights and updates.
Hello

Sorry let me speak in bot

200.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I figured this thread would be more live? No bros putting in them parlays? Ive made 6,400$ since Feb 17th on Draftkings betting on NBA, Golf, UFC and College Basketball. Been trying to learn how to make wagers on MLB as thats all thats going to be available along with Golf and UFC after the end of June. If anyone else in here wants to get some action, I can share my slips. I got a few plays going for Celtics and lakers game tonight! I just hit 560$ off a 10$ bet betting on Luka Doncic to play basketball well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Made an about 4k last year but I primarily stick to NFL.

prop bets on rushing and throws are fun but I prefer moneyline and O/u for the safer grind.