Star Trek Beyond (2016)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Star Trek Beyond

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Idris Elba, Sofia Boutella, Joe Taslim, Lydia Wilson, Deep Roy, Melissa Roxburgh, Anita Brown, Doug Jung, Danny Pudi, Kim Kold, Fraser Aitcheson, Matthew MacCaull, Emy Aneke, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Greg Grunberg, Jennifer Cheon, Jarod Joseph, Jeremy Raymond, Harry Han, Gina Brinkman, Adam DiMarco, Fiona Vroom, Richard Laurence, Douglas Chapman, Dan Payne, Anthony Shim, Andrea Yu, Shea Whigham, Christian Sloan, Jake Huang, Priya Rajaratnam, Luka Hays, Thomas Cadrot, Jennifer W. Evans, Roxanne Fernandes, Jake Foy, Jodi Haynes, Nathan Jean, Tarun Keram, J.P. Mulcaster, Edwin Rodriguez, Alex Rose, Polina Soldatova, Lia Lam, Ian Nsenga, Sara Forsberg, Jeff Bezos

Release: 2016-07-07

Runtime: 122

Plot: The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 80795[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Star Trek Beyond (2016)

Tagline: Into Oblivion

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Justin Lin[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zachary Quinto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karl Urban[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Simon Pegg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoe Saldana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Cho[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anton Yelchin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sofia Boutella[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Idris Elba[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johannes Taslim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lydia Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sara Forsberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Deep Roy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melissa Roxburgh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shohreh Aghdashloo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny Pudi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kim Kold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anita Brown[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Doug Jung[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Payne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shea Whigham[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Bezos[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fiona Vroom[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Priya Rajaratnam[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam DiMarco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Roxanne Fernandes[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-07-07[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]122[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
mLrQMqyZgLeP8FrT5LCobKAiqmK.jpg

Title: Star Trek Beyond

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Idris Elba, Sofia Boutella, Joe Taslim, Lydia Wilson, Deep Roy, Melissa Roxburgh, Anita Brown, Doug Jung, Danny Pudi, Kim Kold, Fraser Aitcheson, Matthew MacCaull, Emy Aneke, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Greg Grunberg, Jennifer Cheon, Jarod Joseph, Jeremy Raymond, Harry Han, Gina Brinkman, Adam DiMarco, Fiona Vroom, Richard Laurence, Douglas Chapman, Dan Payne, Anthony Shim, Andrea Yu, Shea Whigham, Christian Sloan, Jake Huang, Priya Rajaratnam, Luka Hays, Thomas Cadrot, Jennifer W. Evans, Roxanne Fernandes, Jake Foy, Jodi Haynes, Nathan Jean, Tarun Keram, J.P. Mulcaster, Edwin Rodriguez, Alex Rose, Polina Soldatova, Lia Lam, Ian Nsenga, Sara Forsberg, Jeff Bezos

Release: 2016-07-07

Runtime: 122

Plot: The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test.

View attachment 80795

Brad2770

Music didn't match it. Looks cool, but that was not the right choice of music.

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Still a fan of this franchise so I hope it's going to be good so they make more

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I kinda like the ship to ship combat. Why destroy the ship in the trailer? :\

Will still probably be fun.

Siliconemelons

I kinda like the ship to ship combat. Why destroy the ship in the trailer? :\

Will still probably be fun.
LOL the enterprise cannot last through any of these new movies, in the OG the destruction of a ship was a big deal- especially the enterprise that was well known for being through the most fights etc. and still in "one piece" of sorts.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
hmm, badass alien chick? Kirk definitely going to engage in some interstellar diplomacy with her.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Explosions, Explosions, Explosions, Explosions, Beastie Boys, and over the top combat. I wonder if this film with complete the devolution of Star Trek into a brain dead action franchise. Oh well, at least it should be a good popcorn movie.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm sure this will be a fine sci-fi blow-em-up as long as you pretend it's not supposed to be Star Trek.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Who cares if it's supposed to be Star Trek or not? The last movie's plot was insulting even for a dumb action movie. Thankfully, Lindelof does not seem to be involved in this one and Pegg has a writing credit. So, could be good!

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Looks like a generic action movie with a Star Trek skin over the top. So pretty on par with the reboots so far.
confused.png

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Uhhh what the fuck is this? The film starts with some borg/zerg swarming the ship and everyone ends up on some heretofore unknown planet dealing with some new race we have never seen before?

So far the whole of the new Trek sequence is a bunch of people really angry with the Federation because ... reasons?

spronk

FPS noob
that looked and sounded ridiculously stupid but oh well my expectations for star trek are pretty much rock bottom so can only go up from here!!!

it looked like a remix of babylon 5 and Voyager and some Avatar Elves thrown in

and seriously beastie boys sabotage? I love that song but that is the worst music to put to a star trek movie. isn't the rock in this movie too? is he going to race kirk to save the family?

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think the director just watched Guardians of the Galaxy. And possibly Avatar. Who is playing the white navi in this? I swear I thought it WAS Zoe. girl is doing a Zoe/Neytiri impression..

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database