Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, they're really mocking the shit out of internet culture. I thought it was a one off, the first one. They're gonna turn this into a series. They do a lot of little shorts like this.

They keep pushing GeekCrate and NerdBox. lol.

SPACEBALLS, DAH MERCHANDISING

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rich Evans is an american treasure. I can't even hear star wars without AT-ST AT-ST popping into my head now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The only podcast I listen to that has a crate thing as an advertiser is a wrestling podcast. I haven't given them a lick of thought until the folks at RLM highlighted them with their two podcasts.

Does anyone subscribe to any?

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Josh Gad has been engaged in a running gag on twitter to finagle answers about Ep 8 out of Daisy Ridley for a few weeks now. For his most recent attempt he decided to enlist some assistance.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Rian Johnson posted a shot of the updated First Order Stormtroopers today. Minor tweaks to the helmet around the mouth. Still badass.
tumblr_olfuyw8IYm1qzsjdko1_1280.jpg

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Fourth trooper in line, "who gave you permission to remove your helmet?"

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rian Johnson posted a shot of the updated First Order Stormtroopers today. Minor tweaks to the helmet around the mouth. Still badass.

What level of autism is needed to notice tweaks to the helmet around the mouth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

What level of autism is needed to notice tweaks to the helmet around the mouth.

It speaks to how well Lucasfilm has done at keeping any sort of substantive details about TLJ (and R1 as well) in house until they want it out there. Thinking back to TFA there was a lot more leaked info floating around at 10 months away from release. They tweet out something like a stormtrooper pic and the more detail starved fans dissect the hell out of it with the quickness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I was thinking Lord of the Rings, personally. (Though I've always assumed Roddenberry straight up stole the races from LOTR and its spinoffs when making Star Trek, with Vulcans = Elves, Klingons = Orcs, Ferengi = Goblins, Romulans = Dark Elves, etc.)

But Poe's the thing everyone loved the most from the first movie. Why the hell are they hiding him under a helmet?

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If Rey & Kylo kill each other at the same time, that may bring balance to the force (provided everyone else that's extremely force sensitive dies before-hand).

I'm going to assume this is going to be similar to the Empire Strikes Back with an emphasis on the Dark Side/First Order, the rebels on the run, development of secondary characters, and someone developingJedi powers (similar to Luke & Yoda).

• 1Like

Royal

But Poe's the thing everyone loved the most from the first movie. Why the hell are they hiding him under a helmet?

It's all about the merch.

Hasbro is putting out a black series Poe helmet this year so they're showing him wearing it on the packaging.

Last edited:

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So when did LIam Neesons knock up Padme? Was it on the ship with baby Anakin sleeping on the floor?

• 1Like