Star Wars Rebels - Disney XD

Discussion in 'TV House' started by Qhue, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Drakain Active Member

Drakain
    Ratings:
    +126
    So Sabine is Satine's and Obi-Wan's secret baby who is Rey's mom. Rey is a Mandalorian Jedi... you heard it here first folks.

But I thought Satine was killed with Obi-Wan watching, when would she have had a baby?

2. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    I don't think Sabine is Satine's daughter. I'm pretty sure that Filoni has said as much before. Since they're both Mandalorian and their names are so similar people have naturally speculated such and I believe he put that idea to bed a while ago.

For Satine and Obi-Wan to have had a child it would have had to have been a situation where she gave the child away to be raised by someone else. Some people have speculated that her nephew in The Clone Wars (Korkie) was actually her and Obi-Wan's son that she secretly gave to her brother/sister (who was never named in the show) to raise as their own to protect Obi-Wan's status as a jedi.

#442 Royal, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    Well we won't be getting any new episodes until Jan 7 when the 2-parter on Geonosis airs. After that will the episode "Warhead" and then we should get more of Sabine's story in "Trials of the Darksaber".

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hoss Make America's Team Great Again! DONOR

Hoss
    Ratings:
    +1,075
    What was the mandalorian saber? Is there a story somewhere about that? Was it from clone wars? I never watched that.

5. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    The Darksaber.

Yeah it's from The Clone Wars. It's was a Mandalorian light saber that was an heirloom of House Vizsla (the house that Sabine's clan belongs to) and was claimed to have been used to kill many jedi. Maul used it to kill Duchess Satine Kryze (Obi-Wan's old flame). That was her picture up on the wall above the Darksaber in Maul's lair.

databank_darksaber_01_169_0bab10aa.jpe

#445 Royal, Dec 13, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992

• Like Like x 2
  7. Drakain Active Member

Drakain
    Ratings:
    +126

Cool little clip and behind the scenes. Looks like they got Forrest Whittaker to reprise his role.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    See the Star Wars: Rebels References in Rogue One

The "General Syndulla" reference has created debate among Rebels fans, since Hera’s father, Cham Syndulla, is already a resistance general on the show – and she’s not. It turns out, this a tease of things to come on Rebels. “I can clarify that’s absolutely Hera being paged, not her dad,” Filoni says. “The movie gives that away, but I would rather have all the [references] be right. Hera will eventually become a general in the Rebel Alliance.” But how? That storyline will remain a mystery for now.

Filoni says fans of the show may someday see Rogue One’s action retold from his characters’ perspective on a future season of Rebels. "I already have some theories about the story behind it," Filoni says. "I can imagine doing that entire [Scarif] battle from their point of view, whoever is on the Ghost at that point."

• Like Like x 2
  9. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    For those that have seen Rogue One there is another, very easy to miss Rebels Easter Egg in the movie:

When the AT-ACT's are closing in on the fighters on Scarif, the big mouthed alien rebel exclaims "Karabast".

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kreugen Well-Known Member

Kreugen
    Ratings:
    +145
    I'm bummed that I didn't know to look for Chop.

11. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    I missed him to. And the call for General Syndulla. And the other Easter Egg. Just too much shit going on to catch little seamlessly inserted nods like those. I would have probably missed the Ghost to (well I did when they showed it on the ground at Yavin) if it hadn't been in a trailer that I could look over at my leisure.

#451 Royal, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  12. Miguex Pursuing mediocrity DONOR

Miguex
    Ratings:
    +245
    i caught almost every one the first showing (didn't see the parked Ghost on Yavin IV), and then caught only the most obvious flyby in act 3 on the second time. Guess I was in super nerd mode on opening night.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Miguex Pursuing mediocrity DONOR

Miguex
    Ratings:
    +245
    by the way, knowing that there's the distinct possibility that this series is quite possibly moving to an end game of the series finale being the Ghost teams perspective of the battle over Scariff is incredibly exciting.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Drakain Active Member

Drakain
    Ratings:
    +126
    Did they ever give a cap on the number of seasons? You'd have to come up with a reason Ezra and Kanan aren't around, but it would be cool, if they survive, to know what's going on during the original trilogy from a different perspective. Like they want to do with Rogue One.

15. Malakriss Well-Known Member

Malakriss
    Ratings:
    +911
    They already have episodes being written for next season but they never gave a hard wrap-up number. Probably will be similar to Clone Wars with 5-6 which would sync up well with Episode 9.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Miguex Pursuing mediocrity DONOR

Miguex
    Ratings:
    +245
    I'm almost certain they are done at the end of season 4, there's already talks going on about what the next series will be

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hoss Make America's Team Great Again! DONOR

Hoss
    Ratings:
    +1,075
    Anyone got screen caps of the easter eggs yet?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    Next season is already well into production, perhaps even close to being finished. They're usually a season ahead in terms of production from what you're seeing on television with their animated shows.

19. Royal Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures DONOR

Royal
    Ratings:
    +3,992
    Rogue-One-Chopper-Cameo.jpg
    Rogue-One-Ghost-Cameo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Malakriss Well-Known Member

Malakriss
    Ratings:
    +911
    For some reason I thought 2017 episodes were season 4 instead of 3.5. There's already been discussion of a Season 5 episode being written.

edit: and speculation that they'll go 7 seasons with a movie but that sounds like wishful fan thinking.

• Like Like x 1
TV Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database