Tales from the Void

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tales from the Void

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2024-10-13

Creator: Francesco Loschiavo

Overview: An episodic horror anthology series based on the most viral and haunting stories from the r/NoSleep community

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I'll need to check this out simply due to the name.

I love good horror/suspense, but I'mma be real, anything based on a subreddit immediately makes me a little skeptical. Obviously there are some great subreddits out there, like that r/HFY where every story is about humans kicking alien ass, but even there a lot of it is sorta meh.

Maybe this will be better than I expect.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I'll need to check this out simply due to the name.

I love good horror/suspense, but I'mma be real, anything based on a subreddit immediately makes me a little skeptical. Obviously there are some great subreddits out there, like that r/HFY where every story is about humans kicking alien ass, but even there a lot of it is sorta meh.

Maybe this will be better than I expect.
Channel Zero was pretty good for most seasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Channel Zero was pretty good for most seasons.
Yeah I'm a sucker for anthology based horror stuff like tales from the crypt, tales from the Dark side, monsters, and the creep show series, etc.

I'm definitely going to check it out.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same. I've always loved that shit. While novels are fun, the short stories can be epic, too. As for this being pulled from a subreddit, I'd like to think that even if the writing in the subreddit sucked and they just liked the story concept, they'd touch it up for the live-action version.

Yeah I'm a sucker for anthology based horror stuff like tales from the crypt, tales from the Dark side, monsters, and the creep show series, etc.

I'm definitely going to check it out.

P.S.
Did you mean monsters in general, or was there an Anthology called Monsters? I've watched all the rest.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Same. I've always loved that shit. While novels are fun, the short stories can be epic, too. As for this being pulled from a subreddit, I'd like to think that even if the writing in the subreddit sucked and they just liked the story concept, they'd touch it up for the live-action version.

P.S.
Did you mean monsters in general, or was there an Anthology called Monsters? I've watched all the rest.
There was a show in the late 80s called Monsters. It was on right before Tales From the Dark side. I used to stay up late on Friday nights to watch.

• 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

P.S.
What Chanur Chanur posted. Basically a tales from the crypt type show but used to be on regular TV versus HBO.

It was great especially when you were a kid.

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database