TecKnoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Welcome to your new, hopefully temporary, home patient TecKnoe. If you could be so kind as to post the infraction that has landed you in my fine facility, the healing can begin.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Infraction for TecKnoe: Talk to the Doctor
User: TecKnoe
Infraction: Talk to the Doctor

Administrative Note:
Stop saying racial slurs

Message to User:
The doctor will release you when he's ready

Original Post:
Quote Originally Posted by Szlia View Post
You are wrong. Shenmue II was released on Xbox.

I also suspect you are wrong about a lot of other things in your life.
but it was on dreamcast, thats what im referring to you dumb fucking American Inventor, I HAVENT HEARD OF THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE SINCE DREAMCAST.

I never said there was no other games to come out since then, why are you so fucking retarded?

I literally made a statement that i have not heard of this shitty game series since dreamcast, and guess what im not wrong! cause thats the last time i heard about this shitbox series, so go fuck yourself and try to jump someone else.

Nobody said part 2 was never released, people need to learn to fucking read seriously.

Infraction for TecKnoe: Racism
Infraction: Racism

Administrative Note:
Racism

Message to User:
Don't be that guy.

Original Post:
Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing View Post
No, it's only botting if you're using a program! This is half-assed brick-on-keyboard gonna-be-nerfed-soon-anyway leveling/farming.
hypocrite ass American Inventor

Infraction for TecKnoe: Posting Inappropriate Content
Infraction: Posting Inappropriate Content

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
Inappropriate words.

Original Post:
how could idiot #2 be funny if he never said anything and just sat there like a fucking un sociable robot?

and for an un educated idiot #1, that American Inventor looks like hes doing quite well for himself, plus i bet his dick is bigger than yours

i thought i got the neg from trolling archeage i r dissapoint.

Infraction for TecKnoe: le sigh
Infraction: le sigh

Administrative Note:
Message to User:
come on

Original Post:
Quote Originally Posted by Column View Post
Im sure Twitch will be free LOL. Twitch already has a subscription for Turbo users that allows them to watch streams without ads, it would be great if that got rolled into prime.

This is way better then Google owning them imho.
Hey bro I just got ad blocker and never sub'd shit was good enough for me, now amazon all up in my twitch gonna make me get amazon prime just for twitch, fuck those American Inventors.

Infraction for TecKnoe: Really Bad Posting
Post: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Gilgamesh Live Server
Infraction: Really Bad Posting

Administrative Note:

Message to User:
N-word

Original Post:
Quote Originally Posted by Kaige View Post
Neither of you have logged on since the bans. Hmmmm...
did you not read my post i admitted it, some kinda retard? unlike you im not a pussy, nobody is sitting here like "whoa why did we get banned" at least im not ya dumb American Inventor.

Infraction for TecKnoe: 7 Day RRP
Infraction: 7 Day RRP

Administrative Note:
No u

Message to User:
Enjoy your extended stay.

Original Post:
TecKnoe has reported a post.

Reason:
your a faggot
Forum: General
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Adam12
Original Content:
Quote Originally Posted by Lleauaric View Post
Sticks and concrete slabs, counselor.

It makes sense to me now.

Narrative of the Mind of Trayvonn Martin

"Verily, I have just narrowly escaped from the creepy cracker that was following me! Huzzah! But he was following me why? Was it because im Erudian? That villain! I cannot let this slight pass, besides I must tell my illiterate fat maiden tomorrow at school that I stomped his ass and I aints no bitch. I shall leave my home and confront this scoundrel! But what weapons should I bring? Bat? No. Knife? No. Hockey Stick? If only I played hockey! No.. I shall bring only my trusty skittles and iced tea to this epic encounter!"

Later..

"Here he comes, but my god he is far shorter than I and fat, I fear my candy and sugary beverage are not up to the task.. luckily I have plenty of time to search for a good weapon to use as I lie wait.. stick? no.... I know, this huge concrete slab is perfect! Now I attack!

LEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOY"
Keep this shit up and you'll be the 19th person from this thread to get shawed.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is this a thread where i come to say American Inventor in safety? I have been oppressed in the past and would like to release all the built up American Inventordom inside. American InventorAmerican InventorAmerican Inventor.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I fear you're only going to exacerbate the situation with regards to the current patient wormie. If you'd like, I'd be happy to accept a PM with any amount of American Inventors inside it to soothe your soul.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144037 said:
I fear you're only going to exacerbate the situation with regards to the current patient wormie. If you'd like, I'd be happy to accept a PM with any amount of American Inventors inside it to soothe your soul.

Unfortunately the man, in the uncouth form of Soygen, continues to keep me down, even within such safe confines as herein. As such I must repress my one true love once again. Tis a sad day good doctor, very sad.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sorry, Ridas was also dinged in this thread for patient taunting.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's ok Dr., I got your back. I will not stand idly by while others try to provoke the patient and participate in acts that have sent the accused to this institution in the first place.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Wait, i thought provoking the patient was requested. Dr Mario, just tell us what you need from us.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
We are here to help, Dr. Mario! Do you need racism? Sexism? Last word syndrom? Red Pill? Lizard peoples? We can provide it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.