Tetris (2023)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
easy, they just take all the money that they get as donations from the other autists, and the money they get from the government for being lazy unemployed slobs, and they spend it on onlyfans subscriptions and tips. pleasure received.

I was implying they could use the rapid finger vibration technique on a woman's clitty or they could strum it like a guitar.

The fact that went over your head suggests you've never bounced a nes controller on a woman's gspot lol nerd

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was implying they could use the rapid finger vibration technique on a woman's clitty or they could strum it like a guitar.

The fact that went over your head suggests you've never bounced a nes controller on a woman's gspot lol nerd

Him not getting pussy has nothing to do with whether his video game skills translate to a vagina or not

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Him not getting pussy has nothing to do with whether his video game skills translate to a vagina or not

You can't even follow formulaic 80s sports movies, so there's zero chance I'm going to believe anything you say relating to vagini

Goonsquad Officer
apparently they use some "hyper tapping" technique "involving rapid finger vibrations" then they discovered the rolling technique which "involves bouncing the controller up and down in the player's hand and strumming it sort of like a guitar". I can't imagine how either of those methods would translate to pleasuring a woman.
All he's gonna do is cram her full of blocks

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I was thinking why this kid has spent so much time playing Tetris and I'm just guessing that his 40-45 year old dad kept calling him a pussy for playing call of duty. "When I was your age, we fought in real wars. Like WWII (figuring the kids wouldn't realize that the dad is too young to have even been born while WWII was being fought.
Then the dad would say that if kid doesn't want to be called a pussy, to show him how good he is at a real strategy game like Tetris

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Kid probably has permanent Tetris vision, like Neo in the matrix but with blocks