The 100

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They had to pull the AI out of her at the end, unless Luna or a natural night blood actually decides to take up the Flame it's rather worthless now.

It's not unreasonable to think skycru has some people smart enough to figure out how to stop the reactors from going boom. Especially with the commander ai helping, which we have to assume still has access to tons of technical knowledge despite generations of living in barbarians.
Pretty sure Allie is quite capable of making make videos to try and persuade Clarke not to pull the lever.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Regardless of your opinions on allie's duplicity and ingenuity, they will spend some time next season worrying about those reactors bro. I didn't think about the lack of nightbloods. I'm not even sure Luna is still alive, but I assumed they'd find another one even if it was a child.

On an unrelated note. I saw Michael Beach recently and he mentioned that the original plan for Pike was to be a recurring character. But after he killed lincoln and they saw the reactions, the showrunner realized pike had to die. The thing is, lincoln had to die because the actor had another series.

velk

Trakanon Raider
On an unrelated note. I saw Michael Beach recently and he mentioned that the original plan for Pike was to be a recurring character. But after he killed lincoln and they saw the reactions, the showrunner realized pike had to die. The thing is, lincoln had to die because the actor had another series.
That was a good call, if nothing else the scene at the end was pretty damn good.

still it was pretty stupid of Ocativa to wound Pike while he was in the middle of a fight trying to hold that balcony

another thing that bothers me because of the stupid 'its only been 97 years' thing: we can assume that all nightbloods are descendants of Becca/First Commander so unless she fucked around a lot there can't be enough of them alive to hold a stupid fight to the death every time a new commander has to be chosen

Ganthorn

N00b
still it was pretty stupid of Ocativa to wound Pike while he was in the middle of a fight trying to hold that balcony

another thing that bothers me because of the stupid 'its only been 97 years' thing: we can assume that all nightbloods are descendants of Becca/First Commander so unless she fucked around a lot there can't be enough of them alive to hold a stupid fight to the death every time a new commander has to be chosen
She took down a bunch of injections not just injecting herself.

rrr_img_134904.jpg

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
The Pike stuff got much better, but the 1000 cuts he got from Indra, then the hamstringing and other beatings, I mean how did the guy even stand to fight? Plus the end fight before Octavia rammed her throbbing sword into his waiting abdomen, he looked like he wasn't wounded at all.

Oh, and in b4 he isn't dead. I mean mother-doctor is there - if she can fix Raven with a bullet in her spine, she can fix a pesky stab wound.

Also maybe I missed it, but what was the point of Allie being so happy that Black Jesus brought her a nuclear bomb at the end of season.. 1? In fact, did I miss how he could see her to begin with without eating the kool aid tic-tac?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Allie was happy because she gained a nuclear power source for the backpack so she could go out into the world and chip the population. Also, holograms in the house.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
She took down a bunch of injections not just injecting herself.

rrr_img_134904.jpg
Good catch. So they can just find one more injection that got lost in the cracks of that shuttle to make their own nightblood. i hope it's not clarke because the new commander must lez out with her. It's more important than lincoln's killer dying.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I didn't know Mount weather was a real place. AHC had a documentary earlier where they told us all about how it was the top secret SHTF shadow government bunker. I'm sure since they're letting it be filmed, that means they've moved in to another place. But still, I thought the CW made that place up.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just got around to finishing season 3. While it starts a bit slow, it picks up and ends up being pretty awesome as usual.

There's no show on TV that creates so many situation where it's characters have to make decisions that have such meaningful consequences. And they just fucking kill anybody they want, no one is safe which creates some serious tension when the characters are put in danger.

And seriously go Octavia at the end, doesn't give a shit. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Don't forget. This comes on in 27 minutes
Also @a_skeleton_03 can you hook up the tag? Also I couldn't search for this show because the search said not enough letters. Think it needs modified for this forum as some show names are very short. Thanks broseph

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
I loved the final desert scene just like it was saying oh ya, in case you didn't think it was a big deal.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm really not understanding why the grounders are blaming skycrew for the city of light. i mean, for fucks sake, most of them were there too. They must understand the power AI chick had over them. It kinda made sense when it seemed like they were pissed at them destroying it. But the last episode they were clear they were blaming them for it's existence.

Also, despite the desert scene, I still can't get invested in this latest problem.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Yea they need to do something big to pull me back into this - between Lincoln dying and Jasper being a total dickfaggot I don't even care about half the cast anymore.
I mean, I'll watch it because boobs but everything about this season screams "we only had a script up until Allie was defeated."

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Jesus fucking Christ one of the worse episodes.

When Luna and her group came to the camp they had people watching them the entire time, farm boy grounder strolls in with Octavia and suddenly gets free roam of the entire ship, hey lets go on a shopping spree for explosive stuff, lets plant it in the server room because I totally know where it is and that it's important! even though never been there...
I know they had to blow the ship up for the plot, but that was a dumb way to go about it.

Fucking Jasper is worse than John ever was and he's the one that got exiled.
Should have just died from that spear in the chest in season 1, he's been a dickhead since losing that fugly girl.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user