The Ask Kuriin, A Gay Man, Anything Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Kuriin: why does it sometimes sting really bad when I pee after jerking off in the shower?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't forget he is a medical professional with a strong professional and personal interest in penises

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
LOL!

Chaos: It doesn't matter if it's in the shower or not. It's removing excess semen in the urethra -- which is a good thing, because it can cause a UTI if left in there. Now, if it's a really bad pain, you could potentially have a NSU (nonspecific urethritis). You could try using a different lubricant in the shower (what are you using, anyways?).

Iannis: Nope, it just means you want to feel extra clean. I recommend getting Cottonele (sp?) wipes. It feels so good and it doesn't even scratch your rectum when slipping that magical finger in.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
LOL!

Chaos: It doesn't matter if it's in the shower or not. It's removing excess semen in the urethra -- which is a good thing, because it can cause a UTI if left in there. Now, if it's a really bad pain, you could potentially have a NSU (nonspecific urethritis). You could try using a different lubricant in the shower (what are you using, anyways?).

Iannis: Nope, it just means you want to feel extra clean. I recommend getting Cottonele (sp?) wipes. It feels so good and it doesn't even scratch your rectum when slipping that magical finger in.
The man is right on Cottonelle wipes.. absolutely life changing experience when I started using them

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If you mean by expert who expertly sucks penis, then yes. No, I'm not a urologist. lol.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I always click Fedor spoilers even knowing the fact that 95% of the time its going to be a chick with a dick .....am I gay?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
LOL!

I'm using regular old Dove unscented bar soap because I have really sensitive skin, so I use that. It isn't really bad, just bad enough that it made me wonder why the fuck it does that ONLY in the shower.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Since you like sucking the d, but limited to buttsex for the most part is ass to mouth an issue for you?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What percentage of gay men wish they were straight?
I doubt any of them do unless they've been raised in a very strict family. I mean, buttsex feels damned amazing. Don't understand those gays who only do oral sex. Borrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Jx3: Think of it as curiosity. You want to see if they look tragic like Jerle.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm using regular old Dove unscented bar soap because I have really sensitive skin, so I use that. It isn't really bad, just bad enough that it made me wonder why the fuck it does that ONLY in the shower.
My doctor told me once that getting soap in your dick hole can cause some pain and then told me an anecdote about her son getting soap in his dick hole and being in pain. Sorry for the non-medical terminology

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I always click Fedor spoilers even knowing the fact that 95% of the time its going to be a chick with a dick .....am I gay?
No, it means you like dicks(on chicks). Close, but a very important distinction from liking dudes. Might as well be concerned about liking to touch your own dick.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Ass-to-mouth is not an issue unless the butthole is not clean. If it's freshly showered, it doesn't taste like anything. I've kissed guys who have horrible breath.

edit: Draegan, no idea. I would imagine the majority.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Kuriin, when did you realize you loved dudes? Did you date hot chicks before that?