The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Scored a series X on Best Buy app this morning, they are releasing some every so often.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was supposed to be ready for pickup on Saturday, but just got an e-mail from Best Buy telling me they're ready now.

Going to feel good seeing all the peasants waiting in line outside while they wheel both consoles out to my car like a king

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was supposed to be ready for pickup on Saturday, but just got an e-mail from Best Buy telling me they're ready now.

Going to feel good seeing all the peasants waiting in line outside while they wheel both consoles out to my car like a king
Aww man, mine still says getting it ready for pickup tomorrow.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Such a shame that there's pretty much 0 good releases at launch of these consoles. Member the days when you had like 4-8 exclusives at launch that looked amazing? I member

• 1Dislike

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Don't get robbed.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't get robbed.

As soon as the Best Buy employee hands Ambiturner Ambiturner his loot.

mad max GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

I was definitely glad that Walmart left my PS5 in the Fedex box when I had to walk it out to the car only about an hour before closing time.

• 1Worf

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's it actually called now?

XBox Series X?
Xbox Series Ten?
Tenbox Series X?
Xboten Series X?
Tenboten Series Ten?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What's it actually called now?

XBox Series X?
Xbox Series Ten?
Tenbox Series X?
Xboten Series X?
Tenboten Series Ten?
Xbox.

When addressing a specific SKU then you specify One, One X, Series X, S, etc.

Crone

So at this point, if I'm keeping my Series X, is there any point at all in getting a game I haven't played yet, such as RDR2, on anything but the Xbox version and play it on the XSX? Is there any reason to play multi-platform games on my PS4 still?