The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks man. No dice though: Horizon: Zero Dawn

Fucking Canadistan

LOL WTF - They call your preowned "Recycled"? Holy shit that would not fly down here...

And the deal starts tomorrow it looks for here anyhow. (5/14-5/20) I thought I said that earlier but maybe I forgot to include it.

And I'd not worry about HZD burning you out on bowing. It's really its own thing and honestly due to the pinpoint targeting benefits (they call it tearing) its got more of a sniper rifle feel than a bow for how it functions.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am still very impressed with how well my steam link works over wireless. No control issues at all and looks wonderful.

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am still very impressed with how well my steam link works over wireless. No control issues at all and looks wonderful.

I don't have one, but I've got to admit I'm tempted to grab one or two with the promotional price. Especially since I'm buying gifts for myself ATM.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I don't have one, but I've got to admit I'm tempted to grab one or two with the promotional price. Especially since I'm buying gifts for myself ATM.

At $20 it's an absolute no brainer. It works perfectly and I've used it to stream things like PAC12 Network to watch basketball games on my TV.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Holy shit the people playing Paladins are mouth breathers.

Totally unplayable. Every match is an utter stomping one way or the other. I don't have the patience to grind up crazy levels to get to the good players.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dumb. These music licenses should be for the life of the game and sold for however long they want. Or, residuals on the game sales regardless of price instead of an up front payment so ongoing revenue will be achieved and it would be in their best interests financially to keep the game on the market.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
CEO of a sega subsidiary confirmed on neogaf today that Shenmue 1 & 2 HD remaster will be coming to PS4 this fall

Szlia

I am pretty sure some aspects of these games did not age well, but that should give me a reason to finally play them to completion.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dumb. These music licenses should be for the life of the game and sold for however long they want. Or, residuals on the game sales regardless of price instead of an up front payment so ongoing revenue will be achieved and it would be in their best interests financially to keep the game on the market.
the developer should have negotiated that sort of deal before agreeing to include the music.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ok Utnayan Utnayan . I broke and bought a copy of Horizon: Zero Dawn.

This better not be Feminism: An Open-World Boogaloo.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users