The blackhat thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You want something botted? Some automation action? Cheating online metrics? Blackhat action?

Post up here, let's get roudy.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I've got an echo dot I use to control/dim my lights, turn on/of my projector/receiver/whatever game system I request and change to the correct input. I suspect I'll expand what I can automate as I go along. Definitely an interest.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So there's this shitty old vbulletin site that has about 4 years' worth of content that my friends need.

Unfortunately, although my friend is an admin on the site, he's a retard and failed to get shell or cpanel access to the server from the site's colossal dumbfuck of an owner.

Is there some blackhat witchery you could suggest to my friend how to get the sql dump off of that sites file system somehow?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Can you hack like an ATM to spit out money for us?

If so, please hack an ATM to spit out money for us.

Can you hack like a slot machine to spit out money for us?

If so, please hack a slot machine to spit out money for us.

tyen

<Banned>
Khorum: if you got admin on a vb install you can dump the database. just upload a custom plugin that dumps it to the fileserver and chmods it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If you don't have plugin install privileges, that doesn't help. And if he had that, he'd probably be able to just download the backup through the vb interface anyway.

Work with us here, tyen.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't worry about rerolleds data. There have been people working tirelessly to get it. If it comes through they're offered some serious thanks. I didn't particularly care if we got the data but some people have been losing sleep over it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can ssh into all the things.

All the things are proxies.

Proxy all the things.

tyen

<Banned>
hope they lose

LinkedIn sues anonymous data scrapers

The lawsuit details several of LinkedIn’s automated tools that prevent data harvesting. Dubbed FUSE, Quicksand and Sentinel, these tools monitor the web traffic of LinkedIn users and limit how many other profiles a user can view, and how quickly a user can view those profiles. This tracking is intended to prevent scrapers from signing up for fake LinkedIn profiles and then vacuuming up vast amounts of data. The company also uses a tool called Org Block to block IP addresses it suspects of scraping and uses Member and Guest Request Scoring to track page requests.

tyen

<Banned>
After a day of speculation over whether the previously unknown “Shadow Brokers” could really be auctioning off an authentic stolen copy of the vaunted espionage group’s source code, WikiLeaks announced it would be releasing a free, “pristine” copy.

WikiLeaks — and The Shadow Brokers — claim to have copies of the code behind the Equation Group, labeled “one of the most sophisticated cyber attack groups in the world” when it was discovered last year. The operation went under the radar for 14 years before being discovered, well longer than other known attackers.

dang

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Do that contest checklist thingy they did to the Fed in Hackers . But on Draegan. With extra helpings of gay personals and bank account stuff. And build a DaVinci virus that will make his car roll over instead of supertankers.