The Body Shop: Repairs for the Self

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I like plucking stubble hair from my chin, but it has to be stubble length not close to beard length. The stubble just slides out smoothly. Sometimes I can squeeze out what must be a black hair follicle/root

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Got a question for the room, if anyone knows a good way to get rid of or at least alleviate herniated disc pain in the mid-thoracic (right between the shoulder-blades) lemme know. At this point I'll take the doctor from Dark Knight Rises punching my spine as hard as he can. Neck isn't good either. Some kind of traction would probably help a ton, but it'd have to be specific. Inversion tables are big and bulky and mainly target the lumbar I think. Afraid of those pump-up neck braces that seem like a good way to choke yourself unconscious before you realize it's happening.

You need targeted PT to restore strength and motion to the supporting muscles. My wife just dealt with the same thing after years of trying every brace, cushion, and pad made by man. A weight and stretching program fixed it in a month.

Get an appointment with a physical therapist.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Also, drugs. The easy way out, who needs all that healthy exercise.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
total recall Kuato GIF

total recall GIF