The Children's Thread

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
My wife is 2 1/2 months pregnant. Am I a horrible person because the only reason that I am rooting for having a boy is because I want an excuse to buy expensive lego sets without seeming like a immature man-boy? Fuck I want some $200 lego sets, and I cant quite justify purchasing them to my wife like I could if we have a son.

Legos fucking rock
For sure a justified reason, I have a 4yr old son and I have bought him a shitload of legos and gave him all my old ones, about 2 tote containers filled.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Welcome back, Dr. Mario!

This subject needs more input.

Hehe. Input.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol.as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _. im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol.neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe.toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My wife is 2 1/2 months pregnant. Am I a horrible person because the only reason that I am rooting for having a boy is because I want an excuse to buy expensive lego sets without seeming like a immature man-boy? Fuck I want some $200 lego sets, and I cant quite justify purchasing them to my wife like I could if we have a son.

Legos fucking rock
Girls can enjoy expensive Legos, too! Also, you should just buy those sets you want anyway and if your wife isn't fighting to try and build them herself, she has no soul. Legos are ageless. As much as I hate children, I'm definitely looking forward to my niece getting old enough for Legos so I can buy her some and none of that dumb Lego Friends bullshit. We're going to build mother fucking space ships and she's going to fucking like it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol.as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _. im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol.neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe.toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
fuck, I think I'm myspace friends with you.