The Democratic Party thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Please use this thread for discussing the Democratic Party.

Do not discuss race, gender, or religion as we have separate threads for each.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We already have a feminism thread, the fuck is this one for?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Aside from race and gender the only thing the democratic party talks about is how much Trump sucks.

This is going to be a thrilling conversation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Unless you're willing to glorify Trump, no political discussion is allowed. Haven't you figured that out yet?

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Unless you're willing to glorify Trump, no political discussion is allowed. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Bullshit bro. You were legitimately trolling the other day without even pretending to argue in good faith.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Anyone else besides Tolan notice that Bernie is the go-to now for "What the Democratic Party thinks"?

It's not Hillary. It really never was, but it's still not. The MSM is trotting out old uncle bernie every chance they get and he keeps coming.

Interesting strategy. But if they want it to work he needs to annoint an heir soon.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Bernie represents a minority faction (49% is still a minority... it's a sizeable minority) of the minority party.

I'm afraid you don't win states with the minority of a minority.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bernie represents a minority faction (49% is still a minority... it's a sizeable minority) of the minority party.

I'm afraid you don't win states with the minority of a minority.

Dumb

• 1Rustled

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Bullshit bro. You were legitimately trolling the other day without even pretending to argue in good faith.

Yeah, probably. However, it was equally absurd to watch the user-base here recoil in outrage when a Trump supporter got attacked at a confrontational event while, weeks prior, those same users were cheering, glorifying, and meme-parading a Trump supporter attacking people with a pole. Some trolling was most definitely deserved.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Yeah, probably. However, it was equally absurd to watch the user-base here recoil in outrage when a Trump supporter got attacked at a confrontational event while, weeks prior, those same users were cheering, glorifying, and meme-parading a Trump supporter attacking people with a pole. Some trolling was most definitely deserved.
I forgot to add: The mood shift from outrage to "winning!" when a video surfaced of a woman protester getting punched in the face, of which the high-fiving went on for days including slut shaming etc., was also deserving of an alternate perspective. But, nope: Not allowed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Pretty disingenuous. Getting sucker hit with a bike lock versus being in the middle of an all out brawl and getting hit.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But I do like your arguments in general so I hope to see you back in the thread sir!

• 2Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Pretty disingenuous. Getting sucker hit with a bike lock versus being in the middle of an all out brawl and getting hit.
Well, I wasn't aware of the bike-lock footage at the time. In both incidents, I believe, the attackers had the intention of attacking from the get-go.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well, I wasn't aware of the bike-lock footage at the time. In both incidents, I believe, the attackers had the intention of attacking from the get-go.

I would agree but getting into a brawl has the expectation of some violence. Don't want to get punched don't get into them.

Standing and talking to ppl just to have some shitbag hit you with a bike lock across the noggin is fucked up.

• 2Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Anyone else besides Tolan notice that Bernie is the go-to now for "What the Democratic Party thinks"?

It's not Hillary. It really never was, but it's still not. The MSM is trotting out old uncle bernie every chance they get and he keeps coming.

Interesting strategy. But if they want it to work he needs to annoint an heir soon.
Bernie is the glue holding the Dems together but a new left party can't happen fast enough, and I suspect that Bernie would agree given his recent comments about the Dems. He is getting a lot of airtime as they parade him around, though, and that's exactly what he needs/wants at this point.

iannis

Musty Nester
I really do think that a younger face on Bernie's general message and the D's might start to regain some seats, quite possibly the presidency.

An awful lot of people showed up for bernie. You get a younger man who is slightly less of an idealogue and make an attempt to explain to middle white america how this is good for them too (Hillary never even TRIED to do that) and you've got something.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
But you've got to take race out of it. That's got to be rejected.

It's been 50 years of that shit now. That's two generations.

That dog don't hunt. It just don't.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.