The Flash

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah... my wife has been grumbling "I surely hope they don't make Julian Alchemy.... it's too obviously telegraphed, right?"

she was dissapoint

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
We're smarter than 99% of TV watchers (ESPECIALLY CW watchers). I bet the vast majority of viewers didn't see that twist coming.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is it wrong that I enjoyed watching Supergirl own all of them at once? Swords, arrows, bullets, fire beams, laser beams, speed punches, nuclear blasts? Fuck off, I'm Supergirl, bitch!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Ya, that was pretty funny. Although, it was annoying that once they got mind controlled, everyone's superhero powers became shit. Master marksman? Not when Arrow is running away from you!

Ganthorn

N00b
Ya, that was pretty funny. Although, it was annoying that once they got mind controlled, everyone's superhero powers became shit. Master marksman? Not when Arrow is running away from you!

You could easily explain that away as maybe they had a tiny bit of control or they were fighting for control etc.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This show has never really been much for surprises

It's really hard to have surprises in TV or movies nowadays. Even if you just look at the actors and actresses you can just assume shit. Like once they added Felton you knew he was gonna have some significant role and not just as a whiney CSI dude.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is it wrong that I enjoyed watching Supergirl own all of them at once? Swords, arrows, bullets, fire beams, laser beams, speed punches, nuclear blasts? Fuck off, I'm Supergirl, bitch!

I love that they didnt weaken her to make more in line with the others. I was afraid they would introduce some silly thing that messed with her powers.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well shit I was enjoying the show until they did they whole lets give the viewer what they want to see and then retcon it. The episode where he first time travels with Spartacus controlling the weather, professor zoom revealed, some one important dies was a great moment then poof never happened.

Caliane

give caitlyn an amulet to stop her from turning into Killer frost... in the shape of a glowing snowflake. That.. seems like a super douchy thing to do.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if they could do something.. ANYTHING to make the Kid Flash headgear look better? I know it's a direct homage to the comic costume. But with the actor being black and having a VERY different hairline in front it makes that kind of open top mask look odd.

Admittedly it's not as bad as the Spartan "MagNegro" helmet, but still....

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if they could do something.. ANYTHING to make the Kid Flash headgear look better? I know it's a direct homage to the comic costume. But with the actor being black and having a VERY different hairline in front it makes that kind of open top mask look odd.

You guys complain about weird stuff.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi

Well, they could fix it by not making the white, red haired superhero a black dude. And not making the pretty white brunette a fugly black chick. Thatd be a start.

If theyre not gonna conform with the basic, obvious details like character appearance, I dont know why we'd bother worrying about the costumes. Dude might as well be wearing a dress; theres no costume thats gonna make him look like kid flash.

Ganthorn

N00b
Haus said:

]Well, they could fix it by not making the white, red haired superhero a black dude. And not making the pretty white brunette a fugly black chick. Thatd be a start.

If theyre not gonna conform with the basic, obvious details like character appearance, I dont know why we'd bother worrying about the costumes. Dude might as well be wearing a dress; theres no costume thats gonna make him look like kid flash.

I think we got a couple of trump supporters here!