The Force Awakens

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh geez, i lost my posting privileges? Its not like i wasnt gonna get infraction spammed the minute i posted anyway by conservative justice warriors right?

Happy holidays mother fuckers

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Are all french Canadians this angry? Your boyfriends maple syrup get stuck in your hair or what?!

Why should i give a fuck, like seriously. I came here to have a chuckle at all the assholes who spammed my account with reports so the mods would ban me. Seeing Quaid Rage post was definitely worth it. I cant post here anyway since the minute i post, these people will just spam my account again until mods infraction me to make the spam stop.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if anyone was reporting you before but if they reported you because they didn't like what ever retarded shit you were saying that's lame. That doesn't excuse your bullshit today though.

I don't know if anyone was reporting you before but if they reported you because they didn't like what ever retarded shit you were saying that's lame. That doesn't excuse your bullshit today though.
Nah they spammed my account with flags because they wanted to shut me up. I know it sounds far fetched behavior for gamergate trolls but hey stranger things have happened right

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
So you must be a moderator since you seem to be able to see all these reports against you.

Or are you making up the harassment in your head just like the typical SJW faggot with hurt feelings?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If he's not than I've seen enough French Canadians on this board to come to the conclusion that Canada should just throw the whole fuckin thing into the ocean because they're all mouth breathing retards in Quebec.

Status
Not open for further replies.