The Howard Stern Show Thread

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
The Stern Show has been entertaining the morning masses for decades.

Saw something funny from Howard TV?
Remember a great bit from an early morning commute to work? Post about it! All things Stern Show!220px-HowardStern2000.jpg

220px-HowardStern2000.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I was a stern fan from 86-2002ish. Dude was funny as hell. No idea who that guy impersonating him now is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Cant wait till they get back. I hope benjy finally gets fired. Also Harley Quinn with hit em with the Heinn shirt on the upcomming suicide squad issue? lol

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Cant wait till they get back. I hope benjy finally gets fired. Also Harley Quinn with hit em with the Heinn shirt on the upcomming suicide squad issue? lol

I hate Benjy! I wish Artie, Jackie or even Billy West would somehow sit in that chair again...

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was truly can't miss radio for your morning commute in the 80's. Would get up early, and sit in the parking lot before work just to hear this guy. Seemed pretty played out though, and have not really heard his shtick since The Howard Stern Radio Show went off the air in the early 2000's.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
He's still good but yeah he was better in the '90's and early 2K's. Age and years of schtick will do that. Can't think of many comedians that get better with age except for maybe Larry David.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Was truly can't miss radio for your morning commute in the 80's. Would get up early, and sit in the parking lot before work just to hear this guy. Seemed pretty played out though, and have not really heard his shtick since The Howard Stern Radio Show went off the air in the early 2000's.

He's still good but yeah he was better in the '90's and early 2K's. Age and years of schtick will do that. Can't think of many comedians that get better with age except for maybe Larry David.

I listen to his show on sirisXM and its pretty good, he made a point of not cursing excessively to keep the show fresh. George Takei is a frequent guest announcer and meshes with the show seamlessly.

Here is a great bit from the 90s.

• 1Like

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
I cancelled my subscription to sirius about a month ago. The show really isn't the same as it used to be, and the only reason for having sirius was for howard. I enjoyed it a lot more when Howard TV was a thing because i could listen and then watch what happened later that day. I thought the 2006-2010 Era was the best because of artie lange. Also the fact that it was uncensored and things like richard licking sal's balls live on air was allowed made it great.

The show is very PC nowadays. Wrap up show is shit now. No more Riley Martin, back office radio, bubba the love sponge. He is also including all these shitty interviews now (meghan trainer?). Also any time i really wanna listen i can just find it on youtube later that day or torrent it.

Also i don't get the benjy hate but whatever, Wednesday he saved us from more bachelor( i think or dancing with the stars?) by being late.

Also no show this week?

joz123

Potato del Grande
The show is horrendous now. PC Howard killed the show. No wack pack anymore, horrible interviews and nothing fun. The Artie days and anything with Eric the Midget were golden.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This show still kills me on a daily basis. Its definitely different than a decade ago but it in the last year its made me laugh so hard driving I pulled to the side of the road 4 times. Still a genius.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I think the interviews are still pretty good for the most part; Recently - Denis Leary, Steve Martin and Tina Fey were all decent. But, outside of the occasional funny anecdote and decent interview, I'll flip to something else.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Classic back office radio descending into Howard disciplining Ronnie and Scott. "Scores Man is about having fun motherfuckers!"

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
I was a huge howard fan. The show just fell off for me and I eventually cancelled Sirius. I checked back in with it recently and I just can't sit through the old jewish woman he has become. The only thing worth listening for is the interviews imo. I really wish he would just move to a interview format ala Larry King.

• 1Like